𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓹𝓽.2

𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

(your pov)

I look up to see 101 with a sick twisted look on his face as he restricted my breathing.

All I wantedd to do was call out for Sae Byeok, but I couldn't find the strength to push him away and I couldn't find the strength.

I felt myself get dizzy and my sight get blurry, as my head started to drop I felt a sudden release on my neck, in relief I took in deep breaths folding over on myself.

I look up to see who saved me and I see Sae Byeok stood there with a metal pole in her hand, she dropped the pole and ran up to me holding me in a bone-crushing hug pushing her head into my neck.

"T-thank you" I crocked out pulling her closer with the little strength I had.

"I thought I lost you" she cried into my shoulder bringing me closer.

(Sae Byeok)

As suspected a fight broke out I ran to the middle to find a good space to hide I looked around to see Y/n but I didn't see her anywhere I started to panic where could she be.

I walked around to where my bed was and I saw her being pushed against the wall by 101 that fucker, I saw a metal pole from one of the beds on the floor and decided to use it as a weapon, I picked it up and slowly walked up behind him and smashed it around his head sending him to the floor.

I dropped the pole and ran up to her I was honestly so scared for her when I couldn't find her my heart dropped.

(your pov)

Whilst I was hugging Sae Byeok I saw 101 starts to get up I shool her to warn her.

"He's getting up" she understood and got up and grabbed my hand and dragged me towards 456 bed.

"you're here," 456 said to us shocked.

We just nodded in response.

We were then suddenly pushed behu=ind all of the man and I hear Sae Byeok scoff.

Stood in front of us was 101 and his revolting group.

"There our teammate now you get that" 456 sternly said as 199 swings a large part of the bed.

"All of you stop this" shouts a shaken voice, we all look up to see 001 the old man.

"I'm I...I sacred" he quivered.

"Were all gonna die in here.

"Every single one of us is going to die"

"Stop this madness"

"If you keep on going like this, then we're all going to die"

As if on cue after he said that the masked men all came storming in and shooting their guns at the ceiling.

One of them run up to us.

"Drop your weapon they say to 199 and point a gun at him he drops it with a loud clank.

"Turn around" we do as said and as I'm turning I see 101 getting caught with a pocket knife.

"Player 277, eliminated player 74 eliminated player 198, eliminated" was heard on the speakers and the list went on.

I grabbed Sae Byeoks hand to comfort her but mainly myself.

"Are you all alright" 456 asks as we go to sit on the steps.

I nod sending a smile.

He then goes on to talk to the old man, I turn to look at Sae Byeok and pull her into a comforting hug hiding my face in her neck.

"Well at this point I think we should all know what to call each other 456 suggest and she and I pull away from each other and hold hands." why don't we all go around and tell each other our names?"

" I already know your name though, Ssangmun-dong."199 says with a sweet smile on his face that makes me smile.

"Ssangmun-dong is just my hometown. The name is Seong Gi-hun. Seong Gi-hun of Ssangmun-dong. So then, what about your name?" 456 says with a chuckle.

"Ali. Ali Abdul."199 said cheerfully even after what had just happened.

"And where are you from?"Gi-hun asks.

"Pakistan" Ali responds.

"Pakistan? Wheres that"

" North of India" 218 replies.

"He's right," Ali says.

"Of course he is this man here when to SNU.."

"Cho Sang-woo."218 states

"And you?" 456 says looking at me and Sae Byeok.

"Y/N" I replied with a smile.

"Ah Y/N very pretty name suits you"

He then looks at Sae Byeok with a raised eyebrow she just looks away from him at me.

"Come on, really? We're all teammates here now. We should really know about each other, build up a little trust, okay? " Gi-hun says with a curious voice.

I squeeze her hand reassuringly.

"Kang Sae-byeok," She says looking at the floor.

"Sae-byeok? That's a pretty name. Though I'm not sure how well it fits."He says with a grin.

"And what's your name sir, if you don't mind," he asks the old man.

The man just looked and him confused which made me feel sad he's far too old to be here.

"What? my name?" he asks.

"Oh-its...uh let me think. Hold on, it...so..it-they call me" he said with a confused face which made me sad.

"That's okay. Hey, old man, you must be really shaken up today. You know when I'm stressed, my home address slips right out of my head. Along with my social security." Gi-hun said with a smile.

After that I zoned out of their conversation, I looked towards Sae Byeok with a smile on my face and I look into her eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?," I said putting her hands in my lap.

She looked back into my eyes with a smile" yeah, are you?"

"Mhmh" I hummed as I laid down in her lap.

She started to play with my hair which made me smile and drift off into a well-needed sleep

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, there I'm absolutely terrible at uploading but take this :)

There's also gouging to be 3 parts to this episode :)

I hope you enjoy and please make sure you comment and vote :) <3

Happy reading <3