𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾

𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

(your pov)

Sae Byeok and I were sitting on her bed wrapped in each other's embrace.

"Do you regret joining this?" She asks me breaking the silence.

Sitting up and looking at her "I do but I don't regret meeting you, you are the best person I've ever met" I say grabbing her face in my hands looking into her eyes.

(Sae Byeoks pov)

When she grabbed my face and looked into my eyes I felt my stomach do front flips.

I looked back into her eyes and held on to her wrist and we just layed there in comfortable silence staring into each other's eyes.

After about 5 minutes of laying there, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into my chest as she fell into a peaceful slumber.

~𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅~

(your pov)

I woke up to the woman on the speaker announcing mealtime.

I tried to get up but was stopped by a sleeping Sae byeok gripping onto my waist pulling me back to the bed.

I gently shook her awake

"Come on let's go get some food"

After about one minute of asking her to wake up, she finally did and grabbed my hand, and walked down to the food line with me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there I know this is short and there's going to be a longer one tomorrow this is just some fluff and a filler chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Happy reading <3