𝒢𝑔𝒶𝓃𝒷𝓊 𝓅𝓉.𝟤

𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

(your pov)

"Time for choosing your partner is now over" the woman on the PA announced.

I have no clue what I was feeling I felt scared of what was to come but also at peace with whatever was to come, my stomach was full of butterflies but my mind was clear, I could sense Sae Byeoks stress from the way her jaw was clenching and how her arm muscles were pulled tight. We both knew that was not going to be a good outcome of the game was going to cause distress, we had no clue of the game but we also knew it was destructive. I gripped onto her hand to give her a reassuring grip.

After being led to small alleyways that all looked similar the woman on the PA voiced

"Players, please take one bag each from the staff members before you, there should be a set of ten marbles in each bag. Please confirm the number"

"Marbles what are these for?" I asked.

"No clue" was Sae Byeoks's response.

"In this game using your ten sets of marbles, you will play the game of choice with your partner. The player who manages to take all ten marbles from their partner wins"

" let me repeat the instructions, using your ten set of marbles, play the game of your choice with your partner, the player who manages to take all ten of their marbles from the partner wins"

" oh fuck what game are we gonna play" I sigh out falling down the wall and Sae Byeok leans on the wall next to me looking down at me.

Just as I was going o get a reply the woman on the speaker talked out.

" you will have 30 minutes to complete this game, let the game begin.

"Shit this is only going to end up with one of us dead isn't it"

"(y/n) we are going to do whatever it takes and were both going to make it out of here get your self out of this fucking negative mindset" she got down to my level looking into my eyes with a stern voice as she gripped onto my shoulders.

"No no were not cant you get this we both know what we signed up for were not both going to make it, you and I know both know that someone is going to die, we both heard the rules only one of us will win this game"

" no, listen I will do whatever it takes so we both make it out"

" We both know that's not possible one of us will be made a sacrifice and I want that person to be me you need to get out of here and take your brother on that vacation you want to go on I have nothing out of here I'm just a stupid teenager who got herself into to a stupid debt," I said with tears filling my vision.

"Don't say that about yourself your not fucking stupid your one of the most amazing people I've ever met you've made me feel things that I never even knew I could feel so I am going to think things are possible to be done were going to make it"

"You've done the same for me burn we need to get this over and done with I have an idea for a game," I said as I got up dragging her with me near the end of the ally.

"We're both going to take one of our marbles and whoever gets theirs the furthest wins okay," I said whilst struggling to get my marble out of the bag with my shaky hands.

"(y/n) this is stupid were not doing this"

"Please .please just do this for me" I croaked out.

"Okay I will"

"Thank you, you roll yours first okay" I spoke out with a smile.

"No (y/n) I'm not stupid you go first okay"

"I won't let go of my marble until you do okay please just go first"

Without a response Sae Byeok rolls her marble towards the wall it made it around half a meter away before stopping, she looks back up at me with hurting eyes and I gave her a broken smile in return.

I stood up staring and took a deep breath. there's nothing I can do now she deserves this way more than I do, I can't let myself live on I don't deserve anything she's the one who does. I know what I'm about to do is going to make her hate me but it's what needs to be done.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there sorry for not posting:)

I struggled here lol

I hope you enjoy this and if you did please don't forget to vote and comment <3

Please check out my new book it's a Sasha Braus x fem reader:)

Sadly soon this book will be coming to an end but I hope you enjoyed it :)