𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓹𝓽.1

𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

(your pov)

We all walk forward and as we did Gi- hun got pulled off the edge sending everyone an extra couple of steps, 456 was just left hanging over the edge and everyone else was using all of their strength to stop all of us from falling.

"Oh," Gi-hun screams.

"On the count of three pull" Sang-woo shouts.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

After that, we all pull backward making the other team fly forward and Gi-hun gets pulled back up and we all pull together making the other team fall over the edge.

We were left there being dragged off the edge because they didn't cut the rope yet and the other team was left hanging on deadweight weighing us down making us slide forward to our death.

Just as we were about to fall as well with Gi-hin right at the edge the rope was finally cut and we were sent flying back into each other, we all just layed there on the floor trying to catch our breath.

After we layed there for a minute we were unlocked from our chains and were walked to the elevator.

We were sat there waiting I was o the floor next to sae byeok who was standing. As we were going down a man kept on whispering under his breath praying to god and it really broke the silence everyone wanted.

"Oh lord protect me, Hey man who do you think you're praying to? To god?. Do you think you lived because of god?. No, you didn't you lived because of that old man there if there is anyone you should be thinking it's him he came up with the plan for that game and we won because of him, not god!" I brath out in an annoyed tone.

"You sad lost soul. What would you say about everybody who was nailed to the cross for our salvation today? They sacrificed themselves for us. We are here, thanks to their blood. I pray to the Lord on behalf of all us sinners. I gave thanks for their sacrifice. God made a decision to help our team win. That's why we're all here." the man said looking at me through his eyelashes"

"Bullshit you killed them, men out there you really think some praying will get you into heaven? No, it won't you killed them, man, you came into these games knowing what will happen, god, not going to save you now!"

"Our God who art in Heaven, we worked as a team to send people to your side. And we sent a bunch of them today. And please help us with a whole lot more to be with you. And I hope that from now on..." he didn't get to finish because he was interrupted by Sae Byeok "will you all just be quiet" she says grabbing my hand and holding it tight.

I looked up at her with an apologetic look that clearly said 'sorry for shouting'.

As we walked back into the main room with beds we were given a dirty look from the team with 101 in.

"Didn't think you were gonna make it?" I said with a snarl on his face.

~𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅~

Everyone was back in the main room now eating the food we were given. I really wasn't feeling like eating so I just sat next to sae byeok with my hand on her knee.

As everyone else was on the team was listening to 212 talks about how we won and I really wasn't listening I was just looking at Sae Byeoks face as she zoned out. But I was broken out of my gaze into laughter as I heard Ali mocking 212, I broke out into uncontrollable laughter which just earned a glare from HER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, there loves I know I said I would post more with this story but I just had no motivation and I also started a new book if you could check that out it would be awesome.

Thank you for reading and if you enjoyed please make sure to comment and vote <3

Happy reading :)