𝓡𝓮𝓭𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓹𝓽.2

𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

(your pov)

The boy, he was.....

Gone.

Elimination means death. That doll catches you, you die, this shit just got a lot harder.

The doll chants Greenlight again and the boy's friend goes to tell him to get up and stop joking but as he gets closer is friend coughs up blood.

Everyone but me, and a few others start running to the doors we were let in by to get away and be free my they made the wrong choice the doll turned around as they all ran and gunshots were heard in every direction, I clenched my eyes shut and stayed a still as possible.

5 minutes had past and the gunshots finally stopped, I let out a sigh of relief when I heard the doll say "green light" but everyone was far too scared to move so we all just stayed still but the old man with 001 on his chest took long strides past everyone and stilled when the doll said, "red light" she scanned her eyes then turned back around and singed "green light" and everyone to long strides to the end.

The rest of the game went well I got to the end with 30 seconds to spare and just sat down and elt out heavy breaths, I then felt a presence next to me and looked over to the person realizing it was 067 I gave her a sweet smile not expecting one back but I got a small one followed along with her asking if I was okay but I looked to the floor and just nodded with a small heat growing on my face.

The game had ended and everyone who didn't make it back over was shot. I just couldn't look so it faced the other way and I felt a hand on my shoulder, only to look up at 067 and smiled at her then I walked out of the game room.

As we were walking back 067 was behind me in the line everyone was silent and looking to the floor, the silence was broken by 067 saying "Sae byeok"

"What" I looked at her with a confused look

"It's my name"

"Oh that's a really pretty name mine [Y/N]" I said with a small smile

When we got back to the rooms me and Sae byeok sat next to each other on the steps.

"Can we be friends?" I asked with a quiet voice.

"Yeah, I guess"  She replied with a simile.

Then the doors opened and the masked men walked through.

"Out of 456 players, 255 were eliminated, and 201 players successfully completed the first game." The leader announced once they were in formation.

Then the whole crowd started to murmur.

"Mister, please.  Listen. I'm so sorry. I swear I will pay what I owe. I'll do it, I'll pay it all. Please, sir. I have a child. Oh! So young, I need to register, and I still need to name my child, sir. Please, sir, let me leave." a woman says with tears going down her face honestly I felt really bad imagine not being able to name your own child.

"Please sir let us" leave another woman cried as she got on her knees to pray.

Then tons of people from the crowd got knees and started crying to leave I grabbed onto bundles of my jacket and just watched in pity.

"There seems to be a misunderstanding. We are not trying to hurt you or collect your debts. Let me remind you that we're here to give you a chance." The masked manager projects.

"A chance?" A man from the crowd shouts. "We play some kids games. And you shoot us. You want me to choose that? That's some chance. We may be in debt, sir......but that doesn't justify killing us all." He continues.

"This is just a game." the masked man states.

"Killing everyone out there was a...game to you, huh?"

"They were simply eliminated for breaking the rules of the game. If you just follow the rules, you can leave this place safely with the prize money we promised." The masked man replies.

"Just keep your damn money. I don't care! Let me just go home. That's all I want." Someone kneeling shouts  

"Let us leave. Let us go" a group shout.

"Consent form clause 1. A player is not allowed to stop playing."

"Come on! You think you'll get away with this, huh? The police will come. They'll bust in here any minute now. They'll be here since we all disappeared. Yeah. And I bet they have everybody's phones tracked here already. Look at all your hostages. You're doomed if you don't let us go! We're all dead!" 119 shouts

Then a gun is fired.

"Consent form clause 2. A player who refuses to play will be eliminated."

"Consent form clause 3. If all the players agreed to stop playing, the games are allowed to end. Or am I wrong?" 218 shouts

"You are correct"

"So let's vote on ending this. If the majority wishes to leave this place, then everyone gets to go home, right?" 218 shouts again.

"All right, as you wish. We will take a vote to decide on the termination of the game."

"Before we vote, let me announce the prize money for the game as previously promised. A total of 255 players were eliminated during the first game. A hundred million won is at stake per player. Therefore, 25.5 billion won of prize money has been accumulated so far. If you wish to give up on playing, the 25.5 billion won will be sent to the bereaved families of the late players, 100 million won each. However, you will all return home empty-handed." The masked man announced.

"Uh, sir... So then, if we can complete all six games, how much do we get?" someone announced. 

I just stood there staring at the money and drowning out sound and as soon as I saw it I knew that I needed to win the money and get out of here I was going to vote to stay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so much for the reads if you could vote that would be great I know its not great at the moment I'm just going to think of things to make the book a bit spicier and have a lot more things going on. :)

Hope you enjoy <3

comment or message if you have any ideas for the book <3

991 words