Chapter 15

A/N: sorry about changing the name Macy to Mia. It's a character from another book. Sorry!! Her name is still Mia tho!!

Mia's P.O.V.

"Hello is this Mia?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Well it seems that Brent has been in an accident."

"What!? What kind of accident!?"

"A car accident because of the rain. He was hit on the side of his car and now he is being brought to the hospital."

"Okay. I'll be there soon."

"He'll be in the ER."

"Okay. Thank you."

I looked over at Nick. "Brent just got in a car accident. We have to go to the ER to see him.

He was willing to go right away.

When we got there he was in a coma. His leg was broke and so was his arm. His family wasn't there. I felt really bad for him.

I stayed over night with him. Hoping he would wake up. He didn't. The nurse said it can be anywhere from days, to weeks, to month, maybe years. Or even worse. He would die.

When the doctors told me this I was really sad, I almost lost it. But I had to stay strong, for Brent, at least.

The next day I called Nick and Matt. I told them the situation. They came to the hospital right away.

When they got there I lost it. I was crying. Nick comforted me. It was great that I had someone. But it shouldn't be my boyfriends best friend.

It didn't feel right.

I didn't like staying up there with Brent. Sometimes I would look at him and wonder how long we would last if he woke up.

I think about all the times we had. Good and bad. I think about our last words to each other: we're done until further notice.

Why was I so stupid?

"Nick, why was I so stupid to break up with him?"

"I don't know. You made that choice, not me."

"I know that. But still, I'm such an idiot."

"No, you're not. He just wouldn't let you in again."