Chapter 29

"I-I-I don't really know right now." "Oh. Okay." "Dude, I'm totally kidding." "So you will?" "I never said that. I just said that I didn't know and I was kidding about that." "Oh." "But yes. I will be your girlfriend since it seems that me and Brent won't be together anymore."

Speaking of Brent, "what did you say or do to him after I left?" "Nothing. I tried to run after you but he grabbed my arm and asked who I was." "What did you say to him?" "I didn't say anything, I just took his arm off of mine and ran here." We both just laugh.

We laugh just like old times. "I miss this." Anthony says. "Me too." I say. And I really do miss this, and most importantly I miss Anthony, he's been with me through thick and thin. His parents made him move for a few years, it was unexpected for him to come back.

Ding!

Seriously who would be at my door right now?

Anthony gets the door. "Well you're not Mia," "wow how'd you figure that out?" "Well where is she?" "She's not coming to talk to you." "Just tell her to come here." I got up and walked over to the door.

Of course it would be Brent.

"What do you want?" I say almost screaming.

"Can we please just talk babe?" "You do not have the right to call me babe anymore!"

"But c'mon babe." I was 1/2 tempted to shut the door in his face. But that would be rude. "What did I seriously just say!?"

"Uh not to call you babe anymore, babe." "Um I think you should leave." Anthony steps in and gets all up in his face.

"I just want to explain things to Mia." "What do you want to explain? How you have a sex toy behind her back!" "What! No! Oh my god! I would never do that!" "Oh really than who's Jessica!?" "How do you even know about her!" He questions Anthony.

Smack!

Wow. Anthony just did something I'd been wanting to do forever. He actually knocked out Brent.

There was blood gushing from Brent's nose and mouth. Wow he actually got what he deserves.

Jessica comes running over in the skimpiest clothes I think there is on the planet.

"Oh my god! What did you do to my Brenty-poo!?" "Why don't you take your brenty-poo and get the hell off of my property!" "Well then. I guess someone is in a wonderful mood."

She said that sentence really snooty.

She runs up to Brent. She tries to pick him up, that doesn't work so well. I don't think she realizes that everything is showing from her skimpy clothes.

"Can I just come back and get him later?" "No. I'll take him over there." Anthony gladly volunteers. I pull him aside and tell him something. "Don't go over there and pull a Brent with Jessica."

"Mia what the hell! Do you really think I'm that low?" Anthony freaks out on me. "No, I'm just saying that I don't want to get hurt like Brent did to me." "Mia, trust me, I would never hurt a girl like that." "You did when you left." I said with a giggle. "Well that was something I was forced to do." "Yes, I know that. That's why it is so funny."

"I'm just going to go help her for 2 seconds. Okay?" "Okay." With that he left with Brent on his shoulder. Man, Anthony is really strong.

He comes back right away. He really is loyal to me, that's everything a girl would want.

"So do you want to go out for pizza or Chinese or what do you want?" Anthony asks me. "Pizza sounds pretty good." I reply.

We order pizza, it comes in 30 minutes.

"So Mia, what happened while I was gone? Besides the whole boyfriend thing." "Nothing really. I mean Brent got here one Monday morning, then I got home and we started dating right away, which probably wasn't the smartest." "Yeah. I agree. What made you date him? Or even date him so soon? Did he mention this Jessica girl?" "Nope. He didn't mention her. And I honestly don't know what led me on to date him. I mean you know it takes me forever before I'll start dating someone."

"Yeah. I do know. You made me wait forever. Now I don't feel as special." We both start laughing. "It feels good to laugh with you again, Mia." "Same with you."

"Oh, and thanks for punching Brent for me. He really deserved that." "Hey, anytime someone is calling my girl babe or baby when she is telling him to stop, I'm not going to just let him continue." Him saying that was probably the sweetest thing ever. He actually did that for his girl. That's pretty amazing.

"Awe." I say out loud. Oops. "Hehe, well I mean c'mon, admit it, you wanted him to go too?" "Trust me, more than anything."

"Mia, how would you like to come on a date with me?"

"I would love too."

A/N: so this is kind of important!! I only have 1 chapter left!! Hope you enjoyed the second to last chapter! And most of all thank you to everyone who has followed this story through out it all!