♔ 𝕌𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖/𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 ♔

𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡.

i want to give you all the closure you need, and i've grown so much as an author since this book started. i want to end this the way i wanted too in the beginning, so i want to know what you guys want me to do!

no "it's your book, you decide." cause that's not gonna work. i need to give all my readers the closure they probably want.

i'm open to basically anything! i was planning on just rewriting it, like one of my other books, but then i thought i could make another book following them now or something.

as my readers, i want to make you all happy. i wanna hear your thoughts.

so, if you could, please comment/dm me! i have where to contact me in my bio. i'm kind of desperate here.

this is one of my favorite books, and i wish i could've explained it and presented it better than i did. the idea was very well thought out, and i really wanna try and rewrite it. maybe as more of a slow-burn kind of story. maybe take out the Daichi part, and make him just toxic.

i really hope you all will help, or at least show me you see this, it would help a lot!

thank you a lot, and thank you for helping me grow and learn. i love each and every one of you guys, and i'm so super grateful for the 70-something thousand of reads this book has. i'm so glad i could share a bit of my feelings with you all, i'll also be going through comments and reading them from previous chapters, taking suggestions and such.

i hope you guys help me, and are still interested in this book!

𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤.
♡︎ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕣♡︎
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎