The Team Captain of Aoba Johsai

The AU is in the description. There will be fluff, angst, smut, and I think that's it. So Enjoy!

~Oikawa's Pov~
Koushi Sugawara, cutest setter I've ever met. One problem, those stupid crows don't realize the talent they're throwing away. Yes, Kageyama is very skilled, but he's not as experienced as Suga. Suga is an amazing asset. And an amazing person. So why is he never on the court? I think I've seen him play.. once? Maybe twice. He'd be so much better as a a flower then a crow. I just hope his team doesn't realize the talent, so our team can. "Oi, Shittykawa. What are you think about?" Iwa-chan says, using the mean nickname he had developed over the years for me. "Oh, I'm just thinking about one of the Crows, why?" "Because you've been 'thinking about one of the Crows' for the whole walk. Which one anyways?" Maki-San asks. "Oh.. well, you know that really, really cute silver haired boy who always sits out? His name is Koushi Sugawara. He was the setter for Karasuno. He's amazing. Poor Crows don't know what kind of talent their just setting off to the side. So, that talent is what we're gonna take." I say, explaining my plan for the team. "Really? You're gonna steal one of the Crows, and make him a Flower? Sounds like a plan." Iwa-chan says, finally agreeing with me. "We'd have to practice with him first. I mean he'll definitely be an asset since our back-up setter quit." Maki-San says. "Great, I'll ask him to join our practice at the training camp." I say, very happy and confident.

A/N
Hopefully you liked the chapter!
287 words!