"I'm Done Sawamura."

~No one's Pov~
"So, Koushi Sugawara, will you join us?" That sentence ringing through Suga's ears, he thinks. The only word that comes to mind is; yes. "Yes!" He exclaimed. Aoba Johsai's faces lit up, while Karasuno's faces fell. And they fell low. It felt like a knife was plunged through the team's hearts. It hurt. "Great! We'll get you your things and you can come live in our cabin." Oikawa explains, typing something in his phone. "Ok!"
~After Eating~
~Suga's Pov~
I can't believe it, I'm not useless anymore.. wow. "Do you need help packing?" Oikawa asks. I think the whole team kinda wanted to rub it in Karasuno's face. "No, I'll be fine. Wait out here, ok?" "Ok." Sehjo says in unison. I walk into the cabin thing. "Are you really leaving us, Suga?" I hear a voice say, I turn the lights on and my heart sinks.
~No one's Pov~
There in the room with make-shift beds, sit the Karasuno team. All with pitiful expressions painted across their face. "Hinata-" "Answer me! Please.." Hinata cut Suga off. He did that more then Suga liked. "U-um.." Footsteps creep closer to the room. Suga looks behind him, and there stands Aoba Johsai's Captain, Tooru Oikawa. "Is there a problem?" He asked in the most passive aggressive manner ever. "Yes, there is. You're taking our team's setter!" Daichi basically screamed back. "Oh, I didn't know I was taking Kageyama. I'm pretty sure I'm taking Koushi. And I'm not taking him, he's choosing this, Sawamura." He says, correcting Daichi's previous statement. The first sentence shocked everyone. "Suga.. I-" "Save it, Sawamura. I'm done, when I joined Karasuno, I thought I'd stay until graduation. But you guys just... threw me away. I found a team who appreciates me. And knows my worth. From now on, I'll be seeing you on the opposite side of the court," Hes at the door, bags in his hands. He turns back and adds this to his previous statement; "And I'll make sure we win." Then he walks away. Making everyone stand there in shock. "Did he just call you.. Samamura..?" Noya asks, actually speaking slowly for once. The shock factor making him feel defeated. "He did. Hes never ever called me that.." Daichi says, his sentence drags out into thought. Tears start to roll down the first year's faces. "He couldn't have just left, right!?" Tanaka asks, Suga's always been there for him. He couldn't lose him of all people. Then, Couch Ukai and Takeda walks in. "What happened!? Where the hell is number 2!?" Couch asks, obviously confused. "He quit the team, Couch." Tsukishima said, obviously upset. Suga helped him through so many things. If Suga wasn't here, him and Kuroo wouldn't even be a thing. "But.. Suga said he'd never leave!" Takeda says. Sugawara has been there from the beginning, he couldn't just up and leave! "Did he just leave the team, or did he join another one?" Ukai asked. "Aoba Johsai" is all it took for Ukai to drop his arms. "Aoba Johsai!? They're definitely gonna beat us! Dammit!" He yells, then storms out. Takeda opens his mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. He leaves.
~With Suga~
"That felt amazing." Suga said, the weight of being nothing was lifted. "It did? It looked like it did. Ya know, I might just give you my spot" Oikawa says, chuckling. "I'm not that good, but about my position.. how often will I be on the court?" He asked, obviously having flashbacks of all the games he wanted to play in, but couldn't. "You'll be on the court every game. That is, unless you want less court time?" "No! If course I want that much court time! I'd love that much court time! Thank you Oikawa!" He exclaimed, his smile never leaving his face. Oikawa just now noticing all the freckles and such on Suga's face. He smiled, contentedly.
~Months later, the day before Aoba Johsai vs Karasuno~
(A/N in this story, Aoba Johsai goes to Nationals instead of Karasuno. So, yeah. I feel like the main reason Karasuno went, was yes Hinata, but also Suga. He always cheers them on. Its adorable. Anyways back to the story.)
"Ok Team, the last game before Nationals. Are we ready?" Couch Irihata asked. The team looked at eachother then, Oikawa. "We could use some more practice, right?" He asks, the teams spirit went from a 5 to a 10 real quick. "Now that's the spirit! I'll show you what position we're gonna play today. Oikawa Requested for him to be the setter for the first half and Suga be the setter for the last half, is that ok boys?" Suga's eyes lit up with a spark that the Couch had never seen before. "I'm a-ok with that sir." Iwazumi said. Everyone agreed, so they practiced in the positions they were told. "You did great Koushi." Oikawa said. "Thanks, Tooru. That means a lot." "You ready for the game?" Oikawa asked, unsure of the answer he was gonna receive. Koushi thought for a second, then said, "Yeah.. I am. I wanna go to Nationals and prove to them I'm fine by myself, or with another team that is." The smile and laugh that boy had could kill a man.
~The day of the Game~
~Karasuno VS Aoba Johsai~
"I'm not ready." Kageyama said. He's never not ready. "Kageyama, I'm sure everything will be fine." Asahi reasured the team. "Ok, team right now Aoba Johsai is playing against Coas.(Random non-existent team blw.) We're gonna watch until it's over." Couch Ukai explained. "Ok.." the team said. None of them got a lot of sleep, so they all seemed really fucking tired. The sat on the benches watching the game. "Hey! Suga's still on the bench! What was the point of him leaving!?" Noya asked pointing to Suga. Everyone looked that way and saw someone next to Suga, pointing at Oikawa. Then, Suga starts laughing. The other player is smiling from ear-to-ear. "I hate seeing Suga in that stupid jersey." Tanaka said, angrily. "Yeah." They all agreed. And before they knew it, the first half of the game was done and Aoba Johsai won. 25 to 17. Not that close of a game. Oikawa and the rest of his team walks over to where Suga and some other team members are. "Not funny, Kou-Chan." He said, taking a drink of water. Suga starts giggling. "Hey, there's Karasuno." Iwazumi said, nodding his head towards where Karasuno was. Suga looked up, and sees his old teammates. And doesn't regret a thing. He smirks and looks away. The second half of the game is starting, the team is getting into position. "What's going on?" Hinata asks. "I have no idea, honestly." Daichi answered. Then they see their old teammate in front, in the setter position, where he belongs. "Is he playing instead of Oikawa?" "No way, that's Karasuno's #2!" "No way! Really!? Haha, looks like they missed something if Oikawa is letting him take his place!" They heard fans say. Gossip filled the gym faster then Oikawa's fangirls.
~After the game~
They won! Aoba Johsai won! And all thanks to Suga! He called the last shot, he deserves the credit! "Wooo!" Is all that was heard from the Aoba Johsai fans. Then Oikawa picked Suga up and started chanting, "Koushi! Koushi!" Soon, the whole gym was chanting along. Karasuno looked so defeated.
They lost the person who made the Crows Fly..

A/N
Thank you guys so much for reading! This and my Todokami book are my favorites. Hopefully this fulfills your expectations. The chapter name got changed so many times.. I love getting messages/comments of things you guys want to happen, so if you have an idea, message or comment me it and I'll try and execute it! I love you guys! 💞 Thanks for reading!

1334 words, so in other words, way longer then normal.