A/N

So I was too lazy to type this so this is your kind of like a message recording thing I don't know but I just wanted to tell you guys that I am working on a new chapter and working on two One is a fill chapter like it feels a hole in the story so I can just worry saffron the stress going on in my life with school and everything like that it's just a lot of stress you know? So yeah that's what this chapter is. Well I just wanted to let you guys know that the chapters that are coming up in the near future or going to be nationals part two or whatever there's going to be some juicy gossip in that one yeah so yeah. Yes I have been bothering me about the story lately is it like my whole like every like my writing style completely changed like it went from barely descriptive at all to pretty freaking descriptive. So it's just a big change like reading from chapter 1 till a chapter 24 or whatever right? So I hope this like I hope you're enjoying the story and if you are please leave a comment and if you're not tell me some things I should fix or add thank you!

I love you guys thanks for listening to my announcement I think? I don't know how to do the announcements and like my page I don't know if you have to like have a certain amount followers? Because I don't have that many followers but my book is kind of freaking popular so that works but I don't follow half the authors that I read so yeah.

I love you guys bye!

369 words
🥳🥳🥳
Thank you guys for more than 2k reads! It means the world to me.
I'm so not taking like a huge freaking break I'm just taking a small one like I will be uploading for like 2-3 days to three days like it's not gonna be that long so don't worry I'm not like this continue the story like I do with my other one so yeah.

~Dino has signed out~
Hehehehe hehehe hey he hehe