A New Life

Marcy's POV
"ANNE!" I stumbled over my cape launching the box into the portal as it closed, curse my clumsiness! I felt a tug on said cape as i was dragged away from what could've been a fatal blow from Andrias, looking over at who had dragged me it was Grime, aka Sashas dad, he threw me onto joe sparrow where Sashas was either knocked out my who i presume to be Grime or fainted, I think she was knocked out.. After a long flight awag from the desending castle we made it to Wartwood, "Wheres Anne! "Why is a toad here?!" "What's going on?!" As soon as the frogs had seen Sasha and Grime they were barraged with questions and maybe a few threats? I couldn't tell it was all blurring together at this point, "Look look! I know this is a bit odd but we can't answer questions right now! We can tell you in the morning.." I yawned out as a led Joe to the Planters House where he promptly fell over and slept on the ground, "I'll take Sasha in." The rough voice of Grime sounded behind then as he hoisted her onto his shoulder, I looked back on Wartwood seeing the townspeople still gathered around where they had arrived, with a sigh I walked to the nearest bedroom and fell asleep immediately.

Sasha's POV

I gasped for air as I looked around, at first the setting was odd and unfamiliar, after the initial shock from the nightmare I recognized this as the room were Anne and Marcy had praticed for the battle of the bands, a sour taste rose to my mouth remembering it as anger boiled inside me, I took a few breaths not ridding of the anger but atleast making sure I didn't look like I was going to kill someone, which I probably was but either way that doesn't matter,"Grime??" I called out into the house, a few seconds without an answer he appeared from what appeared to be a study, "What is it?"he questioned me a eyebrow(?) Raised, "Why in the absolute fuck are we in Warty wood??" I questioned feeling anger bubble inside me again, "Language, but we're here because it was the farthest place we could go from the castle with out that Sparrow collapsing." He pointed at the windiw, I peered through at a sleeping Sparrow with a single scar on its eye, it honestly look badass with the whole one eye thing. "Sash you're awake!" Marcy said suprised as she fell down the stairs with grace (obviously), "Alright so we need to find some way to explain to Wartwood that we aren't a danger and we have to make sure they don't worry to much about the planters and Anne, or the king and how hes evil and all that-" Marcy rambled on about how we should explain things to the residences of Warty town or something, "Are you comprehending any of this Grime?" I asked with caution not taking my eyes of them as they paced around, "No, I don't think they're even saying words anymore.." he said with a unimpressed but also sorta impressed expression, after maybe a hour of listening to them ramble they finally took a deep breath and stared at us for probably a minute, "You didn't understand that did you-" She said with a defeated look, "You made more sense talking about your games then this Mar Mar" I remarked as Grime blindly agreed, "Fine I'll explain? They probably trust me more then they trust you.." She said with a sigh as she walked out the door defeated, ".. What now?" I looked over at Grime for instructions even though I hated it, "Farm?" He shrugged "No." I said with a frown as I looked around the house. "... Fine." I threw my hands up after accepting that there was nothing to do but farm in Wood Wart.