A Little Visit

Marcys POV
It was time.. The moon was at its highest point, I carefully put on my armor, as sad as I was I had to leave the cape, it was really inconvenient.. Next I had to get Joe away from the house, he was quite loud.. Next all I had to do is go to the castle, that proved easy enough, the castle was ground so it wouldn't be going anywhere, it wasn't well guarded oddly enough, nobody was in the castle, atleast at first.. "Marcy! You're okay!" A familiar voice said as a newt dropped, Yunan, she pulled me into a hug, "Dear give her space.." Olivia sighed behind her, "But they're alive!" Yunan said with puppy dog eyes, "Yunan, if you continue this my book will become a lethal weapon." She shook her head, "Fine then.."Yunan pouted, "What are you doing here? Its dangerous, with the king and all that!" Yunan whisper yelled sternly, "Well! I don't want Sasha to worry, I mean being slammed against the wall fu- screwed up her ribs! If a robot or god forbid the king himself came she wouldn't stand a chance!" Marcy said worriedly, "I get you love her and all, but I think you're underestimating her abilities.. Shes the strength gem for a reason.." Olivia said her own expression now a worried frown, "Look Marcy.. Go gome and rest, we know how you are.. Go sleep. We can handle things here.." Olivia put a hand on Marcy's sloulder then grabbed Yunans hand, "Like right now the Andrias is going to be here any minute now!" Olivia whisper yelled sternly pushing them to a window, "Be careful!" Marcy said before jumped out and calling for joe, as I landed on Joes back she heard a booming voice from the castle "How are things going in here." A familiar goofy but sinister voice asked, "Better get out of here Joe.. Mama.." I snickered at my own joke.

Sashas POV
THIS
FUCKING
IDIOT
"GRIME WHAT FLYING UGLY CREATURE DO YOU HAVE??" She yelled at the old toad, "Sasha Its fucking midnight, they can probably handle themself.." He groaned into the bed flipping on his stomach drowning out whatever Sasha was screaming. "HANDLE THESELF? HANDLE. THEM. SELF? DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF DAD?! THIS IS MARCY!" She screamed frantically searching through the house for her weapons, while she was searching a creak from the front door drew her attention, in the door way way Marcy, they just stared back in shock, "Sasha I uh- Walk.." They tried to make an excuse of some sort but the words just wouldn't come out, "Marcy do you know how worried I was!? I thought you died or something!" Sasha yelled running up to Marcy before hugging them "I'm never letting you go.." She said into Marcys shoulder, "I-I get that but I cant.. Breathe very well!" Marcy said hugging her back, Sashas grip loosened, "WOAH-" Marcy yelped as Sasha crashed into the couch with them, "Ack- Sasha- Can you, yknow? Let me go to my bed?" They asked, in response Sasha only gripped her tighter, "Uh.. Guess it isn't so bad.." They wiggled around to get comfortable nuzzling her face into my neck.
Breif Marcy POV
Frog I'm lucky.. I never would have thought that I'd be able to be with Sasha like this.. Even if its just platonic..