A Little frog

Sashas POV
I looked out into What Wood or something like that as Marcy attempted to explain what had happened in the castle and what had happened to Anne, diverting my attention from the scene I looked over to the feilds, corn, wheat, other stuff, maybe Anne would know, or Marcy.. I shook my head "Nows no time to worry about Anne!" I whisper yelled at myself as I started the work that (unfortunately) had to be done.

3 Hours later, brought to you by Turning Point

I sighed looking at all that I had done, "God how did Anne put up with this.." I questioned in the feild, "I dunno." A voice answered behind me, I swung around drawing my sword towards the source only to see a small yellow frog, "Woah woah! Chill out!" She said as she looked down at the swords tip, reluctantly I sheathed my sword and asked "What are you doing here, and why would you sneak up on me?" I narrowed my eyes with suspicion, "Well I saw you working and thought you might need some company." She answered simple as day, "Ugghhhh" I groaned as I immediately fell to the ground and stared at the sky, "Wow, okay then?" She remarked, "If you wanted to keep me company should've done it when I started." I complained, "Well I only saw you 5 minutes ago so..." She explained drawing out the 'o'. "So, Anne was transported to another universe?" She questioned "Yea yea I don't feel like talking to you. Ever." I groaned putting my hands over my eyes "Oh well, so like.. the kings evil? The one whos been ruling this world before even before my moms mom was born?" She asked, "Yes okay?? Jeez you frogs don't know how to leave people alone!" I complained as I got up briskly walking away as the small frog caught up to me eaisly, "I'm Ivy! I already know your name if course." She said happily bouncing along with me, "Do your REALLY, and I mean REALLY have to follow me?" I said not turning to face the frog, "Yup! Without Sprig theres nothing to dooo!" She complained, "Wow thats great, I don't care." I snapped at her with a glare, "Well jeez no need to be so mad at me." She remarked not slowing her pace or leaving much to my dismay, "Okay what do you want? Money, food, the house?" I stopped and threw my hands in the air annoyed by just the frogs presence, "I want to be your friend jeez! You're dating Anne so I should be you're friend!" She explained "Wha.. W-WHAT NO. NO I AM NOT. I REPEAT NOT DATING ANNE." I managed to spit out shaking the small frog feeling heat rise to my cheeks, "Oh so Marcy then right?" She questioned pointing back to Marcy conversing with a a frog who was (surprisingly) trying to inch away slowly, "NO. I AM NOT. OKAY? NOT ANNE OR MARCY OKAY! I. AM. STRAIGHT." I spuddered out, "Wow, you're trying to convince yourself more then me at this point."She shook her head, "UGHHH-"i groaned as I started speed walking to the house feeling my face heat up, 'I probably look like a really pissed of tomato' I thought to myself, "Hey come on! Wait up!" The frog ran after me then proceeded to hop towards me, "God fine! If I be friends with you will you finally leave me alone?" I said putting my hands on the frogs shoulders, "For now atleast yea." She answered simply, 'Oh thank god..' I sighed internally, "Okay boom we're friends. Shoo go away, leave like a good friend." I said shooing her away, "Well okay then, I'll be back later though!" She remarked before hopping away, "God that was worse then the farming.." I turned around and walked towards the house, I hate to admit it but it was kind of nice talking the the frog, infuriating but nice..