#33 - Uncordially Invited

Azalea's shoe crushed several roses as she tried to maneuver backwards into the apartment. Her head was killing her, throbbing like never before. Wasn't that always the way? It made it impossible to take any pleasure out of Pyro's lips trailing down her shoulder or even the Man in Black's hands kneading her flesh. But she felt like the pain would stop if she just made it back inside the apartment although she wasn't sure why. Even with that magical knowledge it was an agonizingly slow task. Neither man halted their sensual assault despite her gasping pleas to take it elsewhere. Of course she could have made herself intangible and slipped away but she couldn't take her hands off of them either.

Finally they stumbled through the doorway, into the living quarters. The pain stopped. She hiked one leg up on Pyro's hip. He eagerly took hold of it then the other, supporting her weight. The Man in Black, feeling left out, twisted his fingers in her hair and pulled her head back sharply before grazing his teeth against her neck. Azalea saw Cayce and the girls on the couch through a haze of lust. Her senses were overloaded. She felt everything. There was heat. Soft caresses and rough pawing. She smelled cologne and hormones in the air. And gasoline.

Her brain stuck on the last thing, tried to figure out why that wasn't okay. Pyro laid her down on the coffee table, moving down her body with his mouth.

"Cayce," she managed to breath, eyes closed.

If he heard her, and it was possible that he didn't even at two feet away, he made no indication. His womb warrior had found freedom and while Gia filled up his vision, he was very much appreciative of Elaine's enthusiastic efforts. Azalea wasn't going to ruin this for him.

With his vase empty, the man in the tuxedo emerged from Pyro's bedroom, Hunter close behind. The black shepherd was starting to feel a little dizzy from the gasoline fumes. Quite a bit of the fluid had ended up in his fur. He tripped over his own paws, sitting down hard on the floor, yet the room continued to spin. Hunter shook his head, snorted and looked up at his new friend. A gloved hand dipped into his tuxedo and the man pulled out a small object. Was it food? Hunter loved food and yet thinking about it at that moment made him heave. So much spinning.

He gagged then retched, stomach caving as acid shot from his mouth. The greenish slime splashed across the man in the tuxedo. Immediately the idol screamed, dropping his half melted lighter. Sizzling, the skin on his face bubbled away. His body struck the floor, fingers digging into the exposed meat of his marred visage.

Everyone in the apartment froze, save for the Man in Black, who continued to nibble on Azalea. She hit him and he stopped.

"Go kill that guy, please," the blonde said to the Man in Black as she reached for her lost clothing.

"Yes, Princess," he replied. He retrieved one of the daggers from her jacket by the door and went to work while everyone else looked for their shame.

A deep growling chuckle seeped from the tuxedoed idol's throat, hissing through his teeth. His cheeks had sloughed off, giving him the immortal smile of death. Several carefully placed stabs later and the unsettling noises ceased.

Once able to avoid a public indecency charge, the recovery phase began which included window opening, tossing out drenched items, and using flour to soak up the larger gasoline puddles. Gia took Hunter outside to spray him down with a hose. Without being asked, the Man in Black wrapped the idol's corpse up with trash bags and duct tape. He hoisted the body up in a fireman's carry and walked out the door. No one questioned this.

When they were done, the place was still uninhabitable so they left the apartment to air out.

While Pyro locked up (which was ridiculous since all the windows were open), Elaine bent over and picked up something from the hallway. Among the crushed roses was a large blank envelope. She went to open it but Azalea snatched it away from her. Inside were several laminated tags attached to lanyards and some pieces of paper.