Chapter 5 - This Beautiful Woman Was Mine

• Dédié à Cassie Cook

A/N: Oh man, thanks guys for all the people reading. It means a lot. I want to dedicate this chapter to Cassie Cook, a girl who loves this story and seems genuinely excited when I post another chapter. She's awesome, so thanks Cassie for the amazing support :) ~ WorshipStew

(Robert's P.O.V)

Seeing her curled on the floor in agony as tears flew freely down her beautiful face sent my heart shattering like smashed glass. Kristen rarely cried; she was incredibly tough. This was heart breaking; we were both in agony trying to live without each other. It hurt me so much when I found out because I loved her so dearly, it must be same both ways as she was clearly in pain. I was so mad and had to leave her because I thought she didn't love me, and that's why she did what she did, but I must have had it all wrong because here she was: crying over her mistake, wearing my T-shirt and having my locket permanently hanging around her neck. I walked over to her slowly, not sure if she wanted me to approach or not. I crouched down by her, she was sitting with her head in her hands, sobbing into them. Her hair cascaded down like a curtain; covering her face.

"Kristen?," I said gently. "Are you okay, love? I'm sorry if I upset you."

She looked up then. Her eyes blood shot and red. I saw pain and guilt flash in her stare as a tear rolled down from her gorgeous green eyes.

"Don't blame yourself," she whispered. "I can't stand it. None of this is your fault. It's all mine, you reacted how any normal person would. He may have came onto me but I didn't stop him. I don't blame you for leaving me. I deserved it, but I don't deserve you. This is the biggest mistake I've ever made and I don't blame you if you never wanted to talk to me again; but you're going to have to put up with me while we promote 'Breaking Dawn' and I'm sorry for that. I know I made a huge mistake and I take full responsibility for it. But I wanted you to know, again, that I am so sorry."

I could tell that she was genuinely sorry. The pain in her eyes was enough to make anyone know she was suffering deeply. I didn't want to live my life without her, and I certainly didn't want to put her through anymore pain. Yes, she hurt me incredibly; but it hurt her just as much too.

"Kristen," I murmured, sitting down on the floor to gently slide her onto my lap; she was facing me, her legs either side of my hips. "Don't cry."

She buried her face in my neck, frantically clutching my shirt as if she was afraid that I'd disappear. I ran my hand down her hair before wrapping my hands around her waist. My anger towards her subsided. I had nothing to be angry about anymore. She admitted, and I agreed, that it was just a 'silly mistake.' Her sobs eventually grew less and I pulled her away from my shoulder to look her in the eyes. I wiped a tear away and she touched my lips with her fingers. I gently grabbed her hand, and kissed her finger tips. She looked down and then back up at me.

"So..." She started, her voice barely audible. "You...want me?"

"I never stopped wanting you. It killed me to be away from you. I thought about you all the time. I was angry, and really hurt and I didn't allow myself to see anything from your perspective."

I saw her eyes capture a glimmer of hope. Her face lit up slightly at my words, but then she frowned again.

"I really screwed everything up didn't I?"

"Shhhhh..." I whispered to her before cupping my hand around her face and kissing her gently.

She seemed shocked at first but responded quickly. She kissed me hungrily, like she won't ever see me again. I moved my hands to her hair as her own hands ran over the back of my neck. I shivered with the contact. The feel of her on my lap was bliss; the feel of her on my mouth was heaven. Happiness burst through my body, running through my veins before she broke away, breathless.

"Rob," she gasped. "I missed you so much. I can't believe you're really here, I promise I won't hurt you again. I love you. I love you so much."

Her eyes sparkled, looking like she was close to tears before she gently clutched my hair and leaned in to put my lips back to hers. I missed this. I knew when I agreed to come over to sort this, that I wouldn't be able to walk away again. I had the power the first time but not anymore. I loved Kristen; I loved her more than anything or anyone. It was an amazing feeling. I originally did the movie Twilight because of Kristen, I remember going into the audition and being star struck by her. I remember kissing her for the first time in Catherine's house when we were acting out some scenes and it felt incredible. I re-lived the day everything shifted one gear higher, and we both decided that it was a whole lot more than 'on screen chemistry' or 'a great connection' and we decided to give our relationship a chance. Now here we are, despite everything. This beautiful woman was all mine and I intensified the kiss at this amazing thought.

She pulled away, breathless, and I groaned at the loss of contact. She laughed, a beautiful sound which I hadn't heard in a long time, and put her finger to my lips before pulling herself out of my lap. I already missed the warmth of her body. I was quickly distracted by her beautiful legs; she was wearing only hot-pants and her legs were on full view. I playfully grabbed her leg before noting that her leg was smaller, skinnier. I pulled myself off the floor, standing in confusion.

"You're skinner?" I questioned.

"I know, I haven't really been eating. Too much on my mind." She explained before looking down, away from my questioning gaze.

Another pang of guilt. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the kitchen. I grabbed some pans and started fetching ingredients out of the cupboards. She pulled herself onto the counter, swinging her legs and running her hands through her hair.

"Rob, what are you doing?" She smiled.

"Cooking; what does it look like? You need food and you don't seem to be getting any for yourself." I gave her a wink before leaning up to her on the counter and giving her a slow kiss. I couldn't seem to get enough of her. I pulled away and a dazzling smile lit up her face.

"How about we go out for a meal at a restaurant or something,?" She suggested, picking up my hands in hers. "I haven't been out for ages and I haven't really ate anything great for awile. The best thing I've had recently was a cheese sandwich which was disgarded quickly when you knocked on the door." 

"I wondered why that sandwich was there," I laughed, giving her another quick kiss, her touch never failing to enthrall me. "Yeah, that would be perfect," I continued, beginning to put the pans and other things I'd retreived from her cupboards away. "I look a mess though."

"That makes two of us." She laughed before kissing me softly and hopping off the counter to get ready. 

It was great to be home. 

Sorry if it's short and that I uploaded late, I had issues with my internet and I was gonna extend this chapter but, since it was getting late, I decided to just publish this and start a new chapter. There will be, in future episodes, sex. You know, it's what happens when 2 people love each other very much. ;) Kiddin' but I will label it Rated R. So if you don't like that, skip the chapter or something, idk, but I thought I'd warn you. ~ WorshipStew