Chapter 10 - "You're Turning Me Into Some Sex Crazed Woman!"

A/N: I'm skipping forward a few days. Rob's on his way back from Sydney and Kristen has returned from Japan. It is a Robsten story after all, and I didn't want to go through everything they did to promote Breaking Dawn, when they're apart anyway. I hope you like! Marcus Foster - I Was Broken inspired this chapter <3 ~ WorshipStew

(Robert's P.O.V)

I was on the plane; I was coming home from Australia. I loved it there and I already missed the heat. I sat down with a book but I couldn't concentrate. I was gonna see Kristen very soon; we were close to L.A. I hadn't seen her for a week; since she left for Japan. She got back about 3 days ago. I felt the beating of my heart increase as I thought of her. Part of me felt slightly nervous of having to promote together for Breaking Dawn, all the questions about the incident 3 months ago. I'd rather not be reminded of it. I knew the fans wouldn't bring it up; I couldn't say the same for the press though. I leaned my head back on the seat, getting restless. I've never been so eager to get home in my life; I missed my Kristen.

Soon enough, I got the signal that we were landing so I stopped my pacing and sat down again to put my seat-belt on. It seemed to take forever for the plane to land, circling for what felt like ages before it landed. I rushed myself off, grabbing my things quickly. I got escorted through the airport, paparazzi going crazy. I slipped my sunglasses on so the blinding lights of their cameras wouldn't bother me so much. I hated the paparazzi with passion. Didn't they have anything else to do other than stalk people, harassing them in the process to get pictures? It was hardly a job; intruding on people's personal lives was it? I managed to make it to my car alive, my assistant put my luggage in the car for me before driving me halfway to my home and then switching cars so I wouldn't get followed.

It was a relief to finally be home, I let myself in through the big gate, dragging my luggage behind me. The water of the little fountain Kristen put in our front garden trickled close by. I considered Kristen's home to be mine also. I walked up the stairs to the front door and I saw the blinds in the window twitch. I smiled, knowing Kristen was waiting for me. I fumbled with my luggage to free my hand to open the door. I pressed the handle down and the door swung open. Within a matter of seconds my luggage was on the floor and my arms were full of Kristen. I nearly fell backwards with the force of her body crashing into mine, causing me to stumble. Her arms were wrapped tightly around my neck, her face buried in my shoulder. The feel of her body felt amazing; like it belonged with me.

"Rob.." I heard her sigh into my shoulder.

One of my hands gripped her tiny waist and the other was on her back, stroking it gently. She didn't move for awhile; nothing but our breathing was to be heard. Her perfect little body relaxing against mine.

"Kris, baby? I need to bring my stuff in and shut the door." I whispered gently.

I felt her arms loosen from around my neck and she reluctantly pulled herself away from my body. Her brown hair was naturally wavy, her gorgeous green eyes looked a little tired, making me wonder if she'd been sleeping well. She ran a hand through her hair, looking slightly anxious. I turned and picked up my luggage and shut the door behind me. I walked to the bedroom and I could hear Kristen padding behind me. I dumped my stuff on the giant bed and opened my arms for her; she didn't think twice before snuggling into my embrace. I pulled her against my chest as she hid her face. She hadn't said much since I came in, I wanted to know what was wrong. I kissed her hair and she snuggled even more into my chest even though she was as close as she could get.

"Kristen," I whispered into her ear. "I love you."

She pulled away slightly from my chest, looking up at me with those beautiful green eyes, my hands were still wrapped around her waist. She put her hand around the back of my neck and pulled my lips to meet hers, her lips moved with mine; in perfect unison and it set my heart into a stuttering flurry as my hand went to her hair. She pulled away, our lips parting slowly and she looked up again, her eyes filled with a little more life.