Chapter 14 - Bed Sheets (Rated R!)

A/N: Rated R scene coming up. It is EXTREMELY graphic. Don't say that I didn't warn you ;) and I just want to say, I really don't enjoy writing these scenes but I know that sex is an important part of a relationship and whatever. So, these scenes are quite relevant whether I like to write them or not. It's only a short chapter, mostly Rated R, you can skip if you want. ~WorshipStew

(Robert's P.O.V)

We busted back into Kristen's apartment, the bucket of Stella Artois in tow. We sat down on the leather sofa and both grabbed a beer each. We both popped the top off.

"To the end of an amazing 5 years of Twilight." I smiled, raising my glass for her to toast. She clinked her beer bottle against mine then took a long swig.

"Rob, do you ever wonder what our lives would be like if we never did Twilight?" Kristen asked, her hair a little messy, making her look sexier than ever.

"I don't like thinking about it, because, if we didn't do Twilight, you wouldn't be in my life."

She looked up from under her lashes and gave me a shy smile. "That's sweet." She murmured.

I was about to take another swig of beer when Kristen suddenly landed in my lap, taking me by surprise. She sat straddling me, her knees either side of my hips. She suddenly kissed me fiercely. Our lips moved together, never breaking contact. They tasted slightly of my favourite beer, but mostly of Kristen; my favourite taste in the world. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer, savouring the taste of her. She moaned softly against my lips before pulling away gently, gasping for air.

"I love you, Robert. I love you so much." She whispered, looking straight into my eyes, her voice ringing with sincerity.

I gazed back into the beautiful depths of her green eyes. "Kristen." I murmured, tucking her hair gently behind her ear. "I love you more than you'll ever realise."

She responded by kissing me softly. Kissing Kristen was amazing, it set my nerves on fire. I kissed her more passionately, licking her bottom lip. She let my tongue in and she tasted so sweet. My hands ran down her back, cupping her ass and bringing her closer to me. Her arms were wrapped around my neck, her hands madly tangled into my hair. She kissed me harder, gently rocking her hips back and forward. I felt the response immediately in my groin.

I pulled apart gasping. "Kristen." I whispered. "Don't do that."

"Do what?" She almost whined, still rocking her hips back and forward over my groin. It felt so good, I began to harden.

"You know what." I murmured, grabbing her hips to stop her.

She moaned quietly, desperate for the friction. I kissed her again, slowly but sweetly, keeping my hands on her hips. She was having none of this, she kissed me harder, tugging at my bottom lip before sliding her wet tongue in my mouth. I let her taste me, knowing it was turning her on. My hands moved to her hair, pulling her face closer to mine. She began to rock her hips against me again. I grabbed her again to gently stop her. She pulled away, her green eyes desperate.

"Kristen." I warned.

She rested her forehead on my shoulder. "Rob, you're killing me. Please."

"What do you want, baby?" I murmured into her ear.

"I want you. I want to feel you. Please."

I gently slid my hand to the bottom of her top, tugging it over her head. I unbuttoned her jeans, she was still straddling me, but kept them on. I leaned forward and kissed her again. My kisses travelled down to her neck, sucking gently. She lent her head back, moaning ever so softly. I kissed down her chest. Kissing the exposed part of her breast, making her moan again before moving back to her lips.