Chapter 12 - Today is The Day

A/N: Okay, so I have absolutely nothing to do for the next 2 weeks so expect updates ;) And I'm starting my first Twilight fanfic so please check that out when it's published. Thank you :) ~ WorshipStew

(Robert's P.O.V)

Today is the day. It's November 14th, the premiere of 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' is happening tonight. It's a big day for us all. We'd spent the last few weeks press touring around the world and now we were back in L.A for the premiere. I stood in the mirror, my stylist to my left muttering about how I looked 'so handsome.' I was wearing a green Gucci suit and as I fiddled with the tie I felt a sudden urge of excitement. I didn't particularly like watching myself on screen but I love the premieres. It's like being hit by a tidal wave. There's so much energy. The fans are always incredible.

"Ready to go, sir?" My chauffeur asked.

"Yeah." I answered, straightening my suit and smiling. My mind wondered to see what Kristen would be wearing, she hadn't told me. She said it was a 'secret.' I couldn't wait to see her. We were going somewhat together; going at the same time, but in separate cars as to not raise suspicions. I hated having my life being viewed under a microscope for the whole world; but I know that it's just part of the job. Sometimes I think 'you know what? To hell with acting' then I realise that I could be working in a shoe shop and acting is definitely cooler. I would never let myself regret the decision to do the Twilight movies. Because in the end, I had to become a vampire to find my true love; Kristen.

I climbed in the back seat of the small limousine, my mind wandering about Kristen. I glanced at the time to confirm that we both should be leaving now. The limo started driving as my heart started racing. I was nervous. These things were always so huge and you're always being pulled in many different directions. I lent back and tried to control my breathing as we drove on.

I knew I was there before the limo started to slow. The bright lights, huge billboards with my face on and the screaming fans gave it away. I saw Kristen's car just in front of mine, my heart stuttered, dying to see her. The black carpet was crammed with many people and the fans seemed to spill over the barriers. My chauffeur opened his door, I took a huge breath, and then he opened mine. The noise of the screaming fans hit me like a tidal wave as I climbed out of the car. I smiled and waved as they screamed and waved books, pictures and cameras around.

At that moment, Kristen climbed out of her limo. My heart stuttering frantically as her elegant legs stepped out of the car and onto the black carpet. Her dress, gold corseted lace, tumbled to the ground as she stood up. I let out a gasp as, from her waist down, the dress was see-through. Her long, gorgeous legs and ass were on show. She had matching gold underwear. The top of her dress was also sheer, around her waist was a delicate sateen bow belt. Her deep auburn hair hung in loose waves around the left side of her face, her right side, from what I could see, was braided around. Her lips were a beautiful red-pink colour and her searing green eyes were complemented by copper-toned eyeshadow. I saw my locket, barely visible, tucked away in-between her breasts, under the dress. She looked beautiful beyond words. I felt the response in my groin. I needed to get a hold of myself. It's the premiere of Breaking Dawn for Christs' sakes!

Her dad must have seen her as he came over and they shared an embrace. She then pulled away and spotted me immediately, a beautiful smile lighting up her face. I swear in this moment, that this is the most beautiful thing I've seen and will ever see. She walked over to me. I was dying to wrap my arms around her but kept them at my side.

I lent down to whisper in her ear. "We need to go over there for pictures." She nodded and I turned and walked over to where eager photographers were snapping away. I squeezed in a line with some other people that worked on the project. Kristen stood just outside the shot. I called her over with a nod of my head and she hurried to my side, squeezing in beside me. We posed for the cameras as her hand snaked up my back and clung to my suit. I leaned down to whisper in her ear again, the noise was almost deafening.