Chapter 11 - Day One

I've not uploaded as quickly as of lately but that's because I'm moving house and all that fun stuff, and I'm celebrating my 16th birthday so I'm super busy. And because of my moving house, I've had no Internet to upload, but it should be back now. But to top it off, my sister also gave birth. I've been so busy. Sorry! ~WorshipStew

(Rob's P.O.V)

We were in the limo on the way to the hotel which we were staying in to promote 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2.' Kristen was sitting opposite me, with her head in a book and her legs tucked up onto the seat. She looked beautiful, her hair hung loosely, her green eyes sparkling and her perfect eye-brows furrowed in concentration. As I stared at the woman whom I'm absolutely and completely in love with, I felt a smile beginning to form on my face. She was mine and I made sure she knew it. Just then, she looked up from her book and into my eyes.

"What?" She asked, a small smile slipping on her face, obvious that she could feel my stare.

"Nothing," I replied, my smile only getting bigger. "I love you." I added softly. Her smile dropped but her eyes burned with intensity and she put a bookmark into her book before placing it on the seat beside her. She briskly pulled herself off the leather limo seat and threw herself next to me, she wrapped her arms around my waist and looked up at me; her green eyes filled with intense joy.

"I love you more." She replied simply, before looking away from my gaze.

I felt a pang of confusion; was she joking or not? I guessed she was. She couldn't honestly believe that she loved me more than I loved her. I leaned down and whispered gently in her ear.

"Shut up." I murmured, dragging out the words. I felt a smile break across my face, joking with her.

She looked up and gave me a small smile which dazzled me all the time. She was so beautiful. Just then, the chauffeur prompted us that we were there and I felt the limo slow to a stop. Kristen immediately sprung out of my arms and back to her seat opposite me. I didn't take it personally, I knew if the paps saw us together like that we'd never hear the end of it. There was a reason our relationship was so low key in public places. Kristen and I both believed that our private lives should be kept private. Me and Kristen both believed in similar things, expect she was not afraid to show it, unlike myself. She was utterly honest and fearless. One of the many reasons why I love her. 

The doors opened and,  much to our luck, there wasn't any paparazzi. I waited for Kristen to get out but on the way, her foot caught something and she nearly went flying. Her arms swung out to grab something to stop her fall, and she let out a squeal just when the chauffeur grabbed her quickly, steadying her.

"You alright Miss Stewart?" He asked, concern on his face. She recovered herself quickly, smoothing down her shirt, and gave a sigh.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it; happens all the time." She answered coolly, hiding that she was embarrassed. I couldn't help but burst into laughter as I followed her out of the limo. She scowled at me, but I could see the smile playing on her lips. 

"Don't laugh." She smiled, nudging me in my stomach with her elbow. 

I let out a laugh again. "Honestly Kris, you tripped over nothing."

"I'm always doing it," She sighed, running a hand through her hair, before giving a laugh. "I'm surprised if I don't fall to my death one day." 

I reached over to grab her waist and I pulled her against me. "You're just ridiculously clumsy, that's all," I murmured to her and kissed her hair. "I think it's cute."

"Hmmm." I could hear the smile in her voice. I quickly removed my hold from around her waist, remembering that we are still in public. Just then, the chauffeur walked briskly past us, carrying our suitcases in through the hotel doors. The night sky of L.A. was gorgeous; lit up with all the city lights and skyscrapers. The hotel we were staying in, 'The Mosaic' seemed to tower above us, and the buildings surrounding it; it was huge and very fancy. Luckily, it wasn't on a busy street. I guessed Taylor was here somewhere, he was the only one promoting with us properly. The others promoted for a few days but me, Kris and Taylor did the most promoting.