Chapter 13 - Stubborn Miss Stewart

(Robert's P.O.V)

That was amazing. The fans enjoyed every minute of it. I already knew the twist ending but the fans didn't. The collective gasps and shrieks from around the theatre when Aro ripped Carlisle's head off was priceless and the confused 'huh?'s and 'what!'s were hilarious when it was revealed that it was only a vision. I'm glad that the twist managed to stay secret until the release. Kristen sat in front of me, I kept wanting to speak to her, but I couldn't, so I just ended up staring at the back of her head.

(After Party)

It was the after party. Nearly the whole cast had attended it. I had changed into more comfortable clothes and Kristen was obviously still wearing her jeans and shirt. Everyone else decided to keep their fancy clothes on. I don't know show they did it. They get uncomfortable after awhile.

"Robert?!" A little voice said, it was Mackenzie. "Can I take a picture with you?"

"Sure." I smiled, leaning down and smiling towards the camera her dad was holding. Mackenzie looked adorable in a little white dress. I thought she looked a little like me and Kristen. Clearly, that's why she was cast. I couldn't help wondering what mine and Kristen's actual child would look like. I smiled at the thought of gorgeous green eyes and brown hair. Mackenzie waved bye and wondered off towards the other cast mates. I think she was getting a picture with everyone. How sweet.

"Rob!" I knew that voice and whirled around to where it came from, a smile plastered on my face. Kristen came over, smiling, and walked straight into my embrace. Her hands around the back of my neck and mine around her waist and back. I sighed in utter contentment. I don't know how I survived months without her. Come to think of it, I didn't. I inhaled her luscious scent, nuzzling into her hair. She tightened her hold around my neck pulling her body closer. Someone cleared their throat behind us and we sprung apart.

"Oh, God, hi Kellan." Kristen laughed.

"Hey Kris. Rob." He said, nodding to me. "It's nice to know you two are okay, you look madly in love."

Kristen looked at me, looking slightly shy, then looked back at Kellan. "Thanks Kellan." She laughed.

"No problem." He smirked, he walked past, his eyes never leaving ours.

"Funny guy." I muttered.

"Kellan's a laugh," Kristen smiled. "Come on," she said tugging my hand gently. "Let's get a drink."

---

We stumbled into our home. I was shattered, and knowing I had to get up early didn't help. Me, Kristen and Taylor were attending the London Premiere tomorrow night and then the one in Berlin soon after. After that, the Breaking Dawn press tour was finally over. It wasn't the end of work though. I had more movies lined up for next year. One starting straight in January called 'The Rover.' I couldn't worry about it now though, we needed to finish this press tour first.

"I'm dying. We shouldn't have stayed so late." Kristen moaned we got to our bedroom.

"I know." I agreed, already pulling my shirt off.

"I decided to give my premiere dress up for charity." Kristen stated proudly, pulling her black Balenciaga jacket off.

"That's amazing Kris." I smiled, genuinely happy that she did such a wonderful thing.

"Thanks. We have so much, it's important that we give back." She smiled. I loved this girl more every minute. I pulled my trousers off and just left them on the floor. I climbed into bed wearing only my boxers, too tired to care about the mess. The exhilaration of the night was bound to wear off. Kristen dumped her clothes on the floor also, climbing into bed in just her underwear. She snuggled up against me shivering, so I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me, spooning. I lent down to press a kiss to her head, taking in her gorgeous aroma. Kristen started struggling in my arms before I realised she was taking her bra off, she pulled it from under the covers and threw it. This was so distracting, I moved my hands down to her stomach, making sure I didn't touch anything that would distract me from sleep.