Chapter 7 - He Belonged With Me (Rated R)

Ohh Kay. No one commented so I'm just gonna do it Rated R anyway. It is very graphic. Okay, so, you've been warned. If you don't like it, please don't read; if you do, go ahead! This is awkward for me but I'll do my best. ~ WorshipStew

(Kristen's P.O.V)

His kisses sent my senses on fire. Rob; my love. He belonged with me, and I belonged with him. He was mine and I was his. His kisses were sending my heart into a flutter. My bedroom was still dark, only the gentle dim light of my bed-side lamp lit up the room slightly. I kept my eyes closed as he continued to kiss me. He gently pushed me against the wall of my bedroom, I felt the cold through my shirt. He removed his lips from mine and I groaned, missing them but they were quickly replaced on my neck. He kissed down my neck, sucking gently. Pleasure spread through my body.

"Rob." I moaned softly.

"Shhh," he whispered against my neck, his body still gripping me against the wall.

He kept kissing down my neck before reaching my shirt. He gently pulled it down and I didn't stop him. He kissed the exposed part of my breast, sucking gently. I couldn't take it anymore. I threw my head back and let out a moan. My body craved for more of him.

"Rob," it came out as a little moan.

He continued kissing me. Turning me on more by the second; sucking softly to send me wild.

"Rob." I said more clearly.

He looked up then, my top still hanging half way down my chest. I looked into his eyes, they were filled with lust but also love. I motioned toward the bed.

"Please." I begged; my body craving more of him than he was giving here.

He got the message, gently pulling me from the wall and over to the bed. He pulled my top off on the way, along with my trousers; him doing the same. 

He placed me in the middle of my king-sized bed, crawling on top of me, us both only in underwear. I wasn't having any of this. He'd teased me enough. His turn. I rolled over, straddling him and kissed him passionately. I snaked my hand down his chest, still kissing him. His hands grabbed my ass and squeezed; causing me to moan against his lips. I was sitting right on his groin. I was throbbing down below, desperate for his touch. I started to grind against him roughly, moaning profusely. He quickly broke away from the kiss.

"Kristen!" He managed to groan out. "Don't.. Tease!"

He'd teased me enough. It was payback, only I was only making it more teasing for me too. I could feel him digging into my soaking underwear. We were both aching for each other. He pushed me off him and got over me once again. He kissed me again, his kisses filled with passion and love, sending fire through my body. He moved down past my neck to my breasts, unclasping my bra. He gave a lingering kiss on each of my breasts before he made his way to my lower abdomen. I let out a moan when I felt him slowly pull my underwear down.

"Jeez Kristen," he gasped. "You're fucking soaked."

I let out a moan, thrusting my hips to his face; wanting him so desperately when his hot breath brushed across my throbbing area.

"Rob," I moaned dragging out the 'o'. "Please."

I grabbed my hands into his hair, wanting him to touch me. I felt his hot breath there before his tongue caressed me, realeasing a loud moan from the pleasure exploding inside me, I grabbed his hair with more force, pushing him closer as he licked again. His tongue explored my greatest pleasures, making me moan over and over. He licked faster and I began to buck my hips with the pleasure. He moved his face then, and I almost screamed. I was so close.

"Rob! Rob!" I groaned thrusting my hips towards his face, wanting his touch back there.

"Kristen," he moaned. "You're making it so painful." I saw what he meant when he pulled his underwear down and he was stiff and red. He placed it near my entrance, breathing heavy, and leaning on his arms over me. His face was level with mine before he kissed me and I felt him enter me and we both moaned in unison.

(Robert's P.O.V)

Her screams of pleasure turned me on to the point where I couldn't take it. I pulled off the fabric restricting me and placed myself near her lubricated entrance, made only for me. I leaned over her and gave her a kiss before thrusting into her. We both moaned in pure exuberance and I rested my head against hers and I thrusted again. It felt so good. I missed this. I missed her. I thrusted again, as she frantically clawed at my back, moaning loudly; her breathing heavy. I kept up a fast, furious rhythm thrusting in and out as I groaned loudly; losing control. I was coming close to climax.

"Kristen!" I moaned, to an almost shout as I cummed into her.

She let out a shrieking moan, before I felt her tighten and her juices flow around me and she rode every wave of pleasure. I rested my forehead against hers again when she'd calmed and kissed her gently.

"I love you, Kristen."

"I love you, Rob" she gasped. I gently pulled out of her, soaking the bed sheets and she let out a soft whimper. I lay next to her, sweat covering both our bodies and wrapped my arms around her, she was mine and I was hers.

A/N: That was so awkward! I did it though! I hope you liked it and I hope it wasn't too much. Please let me know if you thought it was. Thanks for reading! ~ WorshipStew