Creations of Her Own

They had rolled around the sheets, entrapped in the pure bliss of sensual ecstasy unlike before. Jaide has a hard time keeping up with time spent in Hell.

With one arm folded behind his head while her head rested on his chest and his arm fixed around her shoulders, they sighed in unison. The best view of the sky was right above the bed from a circle window made of crystal.

"You tricked me," Jaide's voice was low and calm.

"I never trick anyone when it's what they really want," he said with a smile in his voice.

"Whatever." She flipped onto her belly and pressed the bottom of her chin in his chest. "I would say that Hell isn't a bad and boring place after all if you would take me on a real date?" Her stomach growled a low growl, but he heard it.

"My seed is hungry?" he grinned.

"Slow your road there, baby father. I haven't even taken a test yet," she joked with him. Jaide laid back down. She entwined her fingers and folded them in between his.

"I don't think tests will work on a celestial baby but have at it."

"Well, it's me that's hungry right now."

As Carrigan sat up to turn and face Jaide, she did the same. "Wanna go to earth and paint the town red?"

"Paint the town red? Like how?"

"Let's just have a good time. You never know when my duties might call for me to stay down here."

"You have to go through that for real?" her brows pressed together.

"Yes, my demons and hell angels need someone to keep them in check."

"Well in that case, I want to spend our last time down here resting in bed until another hellfire shower," she lays back down onto the bed.

"Those things happen randomly," Carrigan murmured. He joined her, wrapping his arm back around her shoulders. Gently humming, he started to trace patterns in Jaide's arms. She watched the clouds slowly pass by the window until she drifted off to sleep.

Waking up, her stomach growled to where it hurt and it felt nearly empty. Stretching and yawning, she glanced around the room. She didn't see Carrigan anywhere in sight, but there was a fresh body that lay unconscious near the vanity.

Jaide rushed out of bed and to the other side of the room. She bit down into the woman's neck and fed. When she was down to the last drop, Jaide released the body and groaned as her stomach still growled.

Before walking away, she had finally looked at herself in the mirror. She placed her hand on her big belly and said, "Whoa. I'm huge! This can't be normal."

"Well it is," a voice said from the balcony. Jaide quickly looked to see a beautiful hell angel outside. With her dark grey wings out, she balanced herself on the iron rail. Her black lips twitched into a smile as Jaide approached the doors. She couldn't open them. Jaide grabbed and pulled onto the door handles harder to no avail.

"When our dark Lord announced the news of his offspring, we couldn't believe it," another one chimed in. Her lips were painted a dark violet and she had red skin with small horns rearing from her temples.

"We were happy. It's what our dark Lord needs," the first one said. "I'm Jamil and this is my sister through the dark Lord blessing, Nova," she introduced them.

"I'm Jaide." Her eyes went from one hell angel to the next. "Why can't I open the door?" she asked them.

"The dark Lord wants to protect you with his offspring until it is time. We will try to fulfill your feeding needs," Jamil answered with a grin.