Chapter 2

Han Gyeol can see that he is in a very dark place. It felt like he was floating in nothingness. Its dark but not scary, its cold but not freezing, its empty but peaceful. Han Gyeol never thought that dying is this beautiful. People said that dying is scary and painful, but it only hurt for a while then you will start feeling good.

- My child

Huh?... What's that? Did someone died with me? I thought I was the only one who get crashed?

- W-who are you?

- I am the god of death and you are in my domain.

- What?

The word god of death, it is so familiar for Han Gyeol... Maybe he just read to much novel... right.

- I am a god from another world. I want to give you a chance to choose what kind of fate you want, I can return you to your old body in your world and live as if nothing has happened or you can make a deal with me and I will transport you in another world where you can start a new life and live the life that you want and be happy.

- Why me?

- I saw how unfair life is to you and you are someone who is the most suitable in this job.

The deal is not that bad, after all I don't have anything that I treasure in this world and no one will even be sad if I'm gone. Heck even my family might be even happy if I die. Seems like I have always been really alone.

- What will be the deal?

- I will send you to another world. You don't have to worry as you already know what kind of world it is since you have read it in the form of a novel. In that world you have to help a child that named Cale Henituse in his journey to defeat White star and the Sealed god.

- I will go to the novel called Trash of the Count Family?! Then I can tell Cale-nim about the future and Fight alongside him and become one of his companion! Damn, it's so cool!

- But you can't tell Cale about the content of the novel that you have read as it will change a lot in the future. And you cannot show up to Cale until the right time as it will also will make the future uncertain.

- T-then what can I do?!

Han Gyeol asks in frustration. For Han Gyeol who has been helping people all his life whether he like it or not this situation is frustrating for him. How can he be there but cannot help at all? It's like you saw a very cute baby but that baby is the child of your mortal enemy that's why you can't even pinch their cheeks.

- You can help them but can't let them know about you.

Ohh...

-So I can still help them but don't let them see me. But when can they know about my existence?

- It will just came. You don't need to know as fate will bring you guys together.

Han Gyeol never liked fate, after all fate is the one to blame for every misery that happens in his life. Does people he met, does situation that occurs to him, if does thing didn't happened to him, he might been able to live a happy life.

- I might never believe in fate but for now I will believe your words.

- So will you accept my deal?

The only thing that I can say that I will miss in this world is reading the trash of the count family as I still don't finish it yet. But if I accept the deal, I can be transferred in that world and see Cale's adventure live.

Well seems like there is only one answer after all.

- I will accept the deal, God of death.

- Very well, my child. You make the right choice. I will send you immediately

Black smoke started swallowing his body and felt a little dizzy.

'Looks like this will be start of my new life.'

- I will always look after you my child. My Choi Han Gyeol.

- huh?

After god of death says his last words, Choi Han Gyeol vision became pitch black.