Chapter 6

- Dear esteemed great and mighty dragon-nim, would you like to grace us with your help for this upcoming battle?

Cale said after activating his glib tongue...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few minutes earlier
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cale's pov

- Human, I can feel a dragon's presence near us

Raon said one sided communiction with Cale through mind while Tonka and the king of Whipper are arguing.

- The one who helped us during the battle in the Henituse county.

Cale whispered to Raon as he can't relay his thougts to Raon.

- Yes human, it seems like he is just near the room and eavesdropping. His presence is faint since he is hiding it but since I am great and mighty Raon Miru I was able to detect him because we are the same kin. Should I go and check the dragon's out?

- No, just stay with me here for a while.

Cale glance at Choi Han and it seems like he did't know about the dragon. Raon was able to detect him because they are the same kin. If ever the dragon will attack them Cale need both Choi Han and Raon to protect him since Choi Han can't detect the dragon, it means that the dragon is stonger that him.

'Why does trouble coming to me?'

Cale ask himself with out admitting that most of does so called trouble that come to him washis own made..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the king left with his gourds, Cale, Choi Han, Toonka, Harol and the invisible raon went outside the room as the room is not proper anymore to held the plan that they have to make for the upcoming battle as the room's door is not attached anymore and was sent flying by Toonka. But they didn't expect that they will see a robed man with a small frame crouching near the furniture in the wall thinking that he was well hidden and won't get busted. When the robed man see that they were walking through him he urgently stand up and about to run.... Well about to run but didn't able to as he tripped.

- Human! He is the dragon! But how could a dragon tripped in a flat surface?! A great and mighty dragon does not trip! How could he....

Cale just ignore the rumbling baby dragon and start walking to the another dragon and asked...

- You, Who are you?

Cale already knows he is a dragon since Raon toldhim, But he can't just say 'Hi Mr. dragon, I am Cale Henituse son of count Deruth Henituse a noble from the Roan kingdom'. Acting like a priest won't do also since he use Raon's magic to dye his hair so for a dragon who are sensitive to mana, he is already found out.

The man stand up making his face visible.

'Damn, dragons are truly the most beautiful being in this world'

Cale thought as he see the soft features of the dragon that looks like in his 16.

- Cale-nim is asking you a question.

Choi Han said while pointing his sword to the throat of the dragon. Seems like Choi Han already can sense a strong aura from the dragon.

'Noooo! Choi Han don't do that. If you make a that dragon angry this whole castle might wipe out in 5 minutes. Even with my shield and Raon's magic shield we won't be able to block his dragon's breath!'

Cale was about to tell Choi Han to lower his sword when the dragon shout something.

- I-I am Aakesh! I am a great and mighty dragon!

The dragon said then he started to look embarrassed.

...

- Huh...

...

Everyone is shocked after a the dragon introduce himself

' Dose dragons really needs to say 'I am a great and mighty dragon' everytimethey introduced themselves?'

Cale didn't know that Aakesh just kind of copy Raon's way of introducing himself just without saying 'and I am a grand total of 200 years old!' since it will make him more feel embarrassed.

- Ahem... Esteemed dragon-nim would you like to go to a more appropriate place to talk as it seems like this hallway is not the best place to have a talk?

Cale said breaking the silence that happened after the Aakesh introduced himself.

- A-alright

Aakesh said while still embarrassed by the way he introduced himself.