REAL Chapter 10

It has been a few days since Aakesh been staying inside the Maple Castle. Cale told him that he has to wait for Cale's signal before he show up to fight against the empire. So in the meantime, Raon will keep him company and play with him when Raon is not with Cale.

After their first conversation, Raon and Aakesh became close, Cale was confused at first but shrug it off as both of them is a dragon so that may be the reason they were be able to get close so fast.

The day has come. The empire is starting to moved. The trumpet sound had come from the empire's side. They could see that Duke Huten is the one leading the empire's forces.

Duke Huten, he is the Imperial Prince Adin right-hand man and the empire's only sword master. He was the one leading the knights.

Aakesh is standing next to Cale watching the empire move

- Cale, when should I start attacking them?

Aakesh asked Cale. Even though this is the first time Aakesh will experience a war, he is not scared. Yes, he might feel nervous but he is not scared because he knows that he is fighting for the people whom he cared. Even after the short time, He was able to be close with Cale and fam, especially Raon. So even if he have to kill right now, he doesn't care as he will do it for his new found family... a real family.

-Don't worry Aakesh-nim, you can show up later. We will smack those Empire bastards at the back.

Cale said while smiling with his usual smile when he is about to loot someone.

'Cale really looked like scary when he smile like that'

Aakesh thought while looking at the smiling Cale

Cale left Aakesh alone and went to Toonka. Aakesh can see lots of knights wearing armors fortified with magic. They all have at least a high-grade magic stones in them. Since Aakesh became a dragon, he become very sensitive with mana. Even it was miles away, he can feel the flow of mana in those armors.

A moment later, another blaring trumpet could heard and the ground started to shake. Dirt pillars started to rise and became as high as the Maple castle. It make it looks like another Castle has appeared.

'Damn, even though I already read it in the novel, I still look so cool. But even though alchemists looks so cool magic is still cooler'

Aakesh thought while looking at the empire's force. After becoming a dragon, Aakesh study hard, along with the old Aakesh memory about magiche became really good at handling mana as a dragon should be. He also found out the old Aakesh doesn't have a friends at all as dragon's are known to be loner. And he doesn't also have a parent since it seems like they already died when he was still in the egg. And since a dragon in naturally intelligent since the day they lived he was able to survived even though he was living completely alone alone.

'Seems like me and the original Aakesh has some similarities after all'

The Aakesh thought bitterly ass there similarity is not something to be proud of.

Suddenly Aakesh can hear Cale's group talking about the suddenly appearance of the lion tribe. Looking at them Aakesh can see that they are indeed strong, but compare to him who is now a dragon, they are like weak ass an ant. The Flame Dwarf's that now working for Cale also seems to be so scared but Aakesh is still calm as he know on what will happen in the novel.

Actually, he did't even know when to help as Cale and Fam always solve the problems in the most epic way it can. He even actually considered just watching from afar like when he was still reading because he doesn't want to ruin the BEAUTIFUL plot that the author of the TCF make (I actually do hahaha... I don't really know where to insert my OC hahaha)

After a while, Toonka started to jump from the castle walls and ordered to open up the gate. Toonka started to run like a barbaric maniac along with his goons while Cale started to go to the highest spot of the castle. Toonka started to fight with Duke Huten.

Aahesh might not admit it but he also like Toonka as well. He really like it every time Toonka will call Cale 'my friend' and how Cale will show a disgusted face. Seeing Toonka being in almost par with Huten who are a sword master, Aakesh felt a bit pride, like the pride of a mother who's child grown up so well.

The Flame Dwarfs also start to make their appearance while riding the skeleton birds along with thw mages that were leaded by Rosalyn. The mages number were small but even though Aakesh can sense that they are strong especially Rosalyn. The skeleton birds started to strike at the black tower.

Red mana started to gathered around Rosalyn... The sky began to ramble and it started to darken. At the same time, the red mana that surrounding Rosalyn instantly shot up to the sky...

Bang!

The sound the sound of the explosion echoed from a single streak of red. It was from Cale's ancient power along with Rosalyn' magic. The ground shook from the explosion. Seeing this Aakesh can't help but feel like he wants to join the fun. Cale just said that he wants to use him for the final blow to smacl those imperial bastard from the back.

'I don't like violence but I really want to create an explosion like that as well... sigh'