Chapter 11

The first battle was over. The Whipper kingdom won against the Empire with the help of Cale and Fam. They were able to destroy all of the black towers and capture Duke Huten as a prisoner of war. The Empire wasn't able to manage to break through the Maple Castle's gate and even lost the majority of their knights.

The rumors about the Empire's lost is quickly spreading in the Western continent. And the person... no the crown prince who spread those news to make the empire more panic and the commander who make all of this things possible is peacefully chatting with each other. There is also the man who was bound with all kind of restraints and magic spell which is Duke Huten who is looking dejectedly at the white haired priest and crown prince Alberu , who was displayed through the video communication device.

The Duke can also see Choi Han who had the dye magic removed by now who are keeping a close watch over him and Aakesh who are quietly standing in the side as if he was an air ass he doesn't know what to do.

"...Mmfh...Mmfh...Mmfh...Mmfh!"

Duke Huten who couldn't utter a word as his mouth was gagged, nevertheless utter a cry, or some sort of muffled groan-like sound.

Creak

Cale rose from his chair and saw the crown prince gently waving his hand at him as he straightened out his priest robe.

"Do a good job spreading the news in the Empire. Let the people know that the Empire suffered a crushing defeat so that they can grumble and complain to the Imperial prince."

Cale said and Duke Huten's whole body trembled.

"That way we'll be able to destroy the Alchemist' Bell Tower, Right?"

Crown prince Alberu nonchalantly commented at that moment. Duke Huten's body shook as if he had been struck by lighting. He could see that all the person inside the room is looking at him.

'Duke Huten looks really pitiful right now. He looks like he will die in any moment'

He didn'y know that Aakesh is only looking at him because his current situation is too pitiful but it is still deserved as he choose to be evil.

"Don't act so surprise. We know everything, Duke-nim."

"The white star"

Cale talk again while the Duke look at him with fear.

" Lock him up"

As Cale said that, Choi Han started to drag the Duke towards his cell where he will be locked up.

"Uhhh... Cale, I just want to ask,who is that boy who are just standing in the side?"

Alberu asked from the Video communication device. He address Aakesh as a boy as he still looked like a 16 years old human even though he is already 200 years old.

"This esteemed sir here is a dragon, He is Aakesh-nim. He is a powerful dragon who already passed his second growth phase that is kind enough to help us mere human s in our war defeat the evil empire"

Cale said smiling while activating his glib of tongue to praise Aakesh as he thought that Aakesh is like a dragon's who like to be praised but it only make Aakesh felt embarrassed ass he is not used receiving compliment from others.

"...What?"

Alberu said who are still in state of shock.He just recently met Raon who are still a baby dragon and Eruhaben who are an ancient dragon, And now he met another dragon?!

"Ahh! Forgive this lowly me for not being able to pay respect to you earlier dragon-nim. I am Alberu Crossman,the crown prince of the Roan Kingdom respectfully greet Aakesh-nim an esteemed dragon-nim..."

"Ok, that's enough"

Alberu who have a blood of a dark elf that were known to be crazy about dragon and almost treat them as a god was still introducing himself to the blue dragon when Cale cut his word out.

"You damn bastard!..."

CLICK

Cale hung up without letting Alberu finish his sentence and let Alberu be depressed in the other side of the video call.

"Uhhh... Cale? Is it alright to just randomly cut off a crown prince like that?"

Aakesh know that Cale and Alberu's relationship will be beyond something that can put Cale in trouble for hanging up on a royalty but he help but feel worried as he still don't know if their relationship is already there.

"It is alright Aakesh-nim as we all have more things to do. I will go to the Empirefor a while so you can just stay here and relax."

"Ok."

"Bye uncle blue. I'm gonna go with human for a while!'

"Bye!"

With that, Cale and Raon teleported to the Empire probrobly meeting with Freesia.

"Guess I will have to wait again to have something to do... sigh"

(Aakesh is literaly just standing everytime hahahaha)