Chapter 8

Aakesh is currently staying in one of the empty room in the Maple castle. They gave him the most decent room they can find. It has a king sized bed, a sofa, chairs, table and a bathroom that is connected to the bedroom.

The people in the Maple castle are wondering why would they have to prepare all this things for a blue head teenager when they are currently expecting a war against the empire. But they can't do anything about it as it was their commander Toonka whom ordered them.(Cale explained to Toonka that the dragon will help them against the empire that's why Toonka was delight to let the dragon stay in the most decent room they have.)

Aakesh is just sitting near the window and thinking about his life back in the Earth.

'Those anyone even miss me? Is there someone wish that I didn't die? Did any of my family member attend in my funeral?'

- Hi blue dragon! I am the great and mighty Raon Miru and I am 6 years old!

Raon suddenly barged in and forgot to knock the door as he was used to just barged inside of any room he wants inside the villa.(except for the bedrooms of other since Cale thought him about privacy but Raon does not think that this room is Aakesh room as he only temporarily staying here.) This make Aakesh lost his thought about his life back there in earth.

- My human told me to check on you if you have anything you need or want. And I will also keep you accompany.

Cale asked Raon to check on the blue dragon as they are both dragon. And before Raon left he said that to avoid picking a fight no matter what. Cale decided that he can entrust Raon in this job as Aakesh seems like the kind type of a person so he won't fight against a 6 years old who is basically still a baby when he is already 200 years old.

- I don't really need anything right now Raon. And also you can call me Aakesh.

- You know, you look kind of sad and lonely while starring in the window earlier.

- Huh? Oh, I'm ok, I was just thinking about the past.

- What were you thinking of.

-...My family, but they are gone now.

- Don't be sad anymore! Human said that eating will make you happy. Here! Take this apple pie, this should be only for human when he get hungry, passed out or cough blood but since you are sad I can give you some.

- Thanks a lot, Raon.

This actions of Raon make Aakesh heart felt warm and he unconsciously let out a big smile.

-There your happy again! Don't worry, from now on I will call you uncle blue as you are a blue dragon like goldie gramps as he is golden dragon. You have a family now which is me so never be sad anymore since I will always make you happy. You are also always welcome to go to one of our house, the one villa inside the forest of darkness.

Raon tried his very best just to make the blue dragon happy as he doesn't want a dragon who are similar species of him being sad.

- So chin up since I can be your family from now on.

Family, something that Aakesh... no, Choi Han Gyeol always wanted. Yes he has a mother and a father but he never felt the parental love that every children should have...

(Next chapter will be a flashback about Choi Han Gyeol past, and it will kinda dark and have a bad parenting so if you are not into some dark chapter you can just past to the next chapter. But if you read the part where Beacrox tortured the enemies well... it won't be that dark hahahaha... I'm not realy confident in writing tragic scenes so please just bare with me hahahaha... As someone who grown up in a loving family I don't really know how to express people who have a messed up family so if something is wrong you can comment it in the next chapter)