Chapter 4

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOOM
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Explosions after explosions,  that is the first thing Aakesh heard after he teleported in the nearby forest in the Henituse territory. He can see the chaos that is happening even he is still quite far away. He need to keep his distance as Choi Han and Raon might sense his presence.

Aakesh can see the helmeted knight taking out a magic scroll from his pocket and the bears followed his lead. Cale’s family and the enemy is so chaotic right now that Aakesh didn’t know what to do. It was too bloody for him and too violent. He wants to help but don’t know how.

While Aakesh thinking of what can he do to help Cale, he heard Cale shout…

“Dodge it!”

Ahh… this is the part when the wyvern corpse will explode. The wyverns is near the castle walls. The castle walls and the tigers would be in danger if they exploded. Aakesh knows that Cale is too exhausted to use his ancient power.  He can hear the laughter of the helmeted knight as he watches Cale being distress. The helmeted knight body started to disappear.

Baaang!

One of the wyvern corpses exploded. As if a cue, tens of the wyverns started to explode at the samae time. The helmeted knight allies who were near him were getting killed in the explosions.

Cale started to activate  his shield to protect his allies.

As Aakesh see what is happening he started to create a magic shield that is silver on the top of Cale’s shield. Because of urgently, Aakesh forget that Cale could have been able to manage it without his help but what was the reason he was send here? Isn’t to lessen Cale’s burden? Aakesh now have his new resolution, he will help Cale as much as he can without getting caught by them.

‘It would be better if the god of death send me hear earlier before Kim Rok Soo became Cale or when he became Cale so that I was able to prepare more so that I can help in much more effective ways’

- Ahhh… I should leave now as Cale-nim and the company will soon  go to the Ubarr shores after dealing with Clopeh. Should I just use invisibility and follow  Cale-nim? Nah, that’s stupid since Raon will notice my presence. Even if I’m stronger that Raon  right now, He will still be able to know that I am close… I’m just going to leave.

Aakesh teleported back to his lair as he don’t need to help Cale for now since he will overpowered does enemy in the sea..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere in the Henituse teritory
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-Human…

-What?

- I sense something familiar earlier

-What is it?

- Someone put a shield on the top of you shield back then when that bastard was escaping.

-Huh?

- It felt like goldy gramps

- …a dragon

- Yes! That’s right! You really are smart but not as smart as me! It was a dragon, another dragon helped as earlier but then it’s presence suddenly disappeared!

- …Fuck

Cale felt his slacker life waving  goodbye to him.

‘If Raon is right about a dragon helping us, it will be more troublesome. As a dragon is a selfish and arrogant creature, they won’t just help humans or other creature. If it help us in its free will, it means that dragon is weird as this two dragon  that I know and if he tag along…. Hhaaa… No, not at all, a dragon won’t ever tag along with a human.  It wasn’t even written in the novel that there was another dragon that Raon.’

Seems like that Cale forgotten that a dragon can tag along with a human as he have Raon and Eeuhaben with him. Well in the future, he even collected six dragon and put them on use.