Chapter 12

After Cale came back from the Empire, he make plans with Choi Han, Rosalyn and Harol for the upcoming second battle with the Empire. After knowing that Cale has to go to the Empire's side to put off the fire with his water ancient power, There were some discussion but they still proceed that Cale will go to the Empires side.

Aakesh who were left alone in the planning felt like he wasn't needed. All he did here in the Maple Castle is to watch beople fighting then go to his room then lay down. He is not use doing nothing. Because in his past life, he used to be someone to do things alone and sometimes even do other people's things.

"Why did even GoD brought me here? I'm not even do anything. I can't even tell them about the novel so they can know about the future. I am not even needed here."

Aakesh thought dejectedly while lying in a comfortable bed that was provided by Cale for him as he is a dragon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The day when the Imperial prince and the Vice Tower Master will arrive has come. Aakesh is still sitting near the window looking at the sky when someone knocks at his door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Aakesh-nim, can I come in?"

"Ohh, its you miss Rosalyn. Please come in"

Rosalyn went inside the room and sit in the sofa in front of where Aakesh is sitting.

"Please just call me Rosalyn as being called with honorifics by a dragon is too much for a mage like me"

"Ok then Rosalyn"

Aakesh and Rosalyn were able to meet after Cale introduce them to each other. Rosalyn asked Aakesh if he can teach her some magic and as a kind soul of our Aakesh, he easily agreed. Aakesh will teach Rosalyn every time they have a free time, Rosalyn will just go into his room and they just study there. Even though they only know each other for a few days, they were able to get close with each other as they both use mana.

"Young Master Cale said that we should go on standby now as the battle will start soon"

"I don't even think that I am still needed to be there though"

Aakesh truly felt that. He knows based on the novel that they will win. Cale will always find ways to fight against the enemy without any of his ally being in danger. He doesn't even know what his existence in this world is for.

"Don't say that Aakesh-nim, you are a very valuable asset for this war. You are a Great and mighty dragon who are powerful that is not worthy of fighting against those empire bastards."

"Mm, I'll go."

"Then I'll go outside first because I still have some things to do"

Aakesh can't help but smile at Rosalyn who were trying his best to make him feel much better.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When Aakesh was able to go in the top of the Castle walls, The battle has already started. There is a dark blue fire tsunami that make the Empires side no longer visible. It was made by their side. Cale planned to make a fire then put it out later when he if with the Imperial prince.

"A fire made by an ancient dragon is indeed extraordinary"

Aakesh can't help but feel amaze seeing the blue fire that make him remember Raon's eyes.

After a while, he can feel Cale's presence in the Imperial side. He will meet with Adin there and will put out the fire.

'It would be nice if I go with Cale. I can't see on how he will act like a dying hero who will use his power for good even though he is weak to deceive Adin.'

"!?"

Aakesh suddenly felt an extremely large power. He can feel water flowing from the ground and gother in one spot. When he became a dragon, he become sensitive about powers that an ordinary people won't feel.

'Cale's water ancient power, he is using it.'

A water spear suddenly went up from the ground and ate up the dark blue fire. The fire that used to be a barrier to separate the Whipper and Empire force were slowly disappearing along with the water.

When the Empire's side is now visible, Aakesh can see Cale coughing up blood there. People will not usually be able to see that with that distance, but since he is a dragon he were able to see that far.

"!?"

Aakesh can feel that the Empire is activating a large magic circle. He suddenly felt chills, it feels likesomething odd is about to come out.

"Golems"

Aakesh muttered. He remembered that according to the novel, the Empire use golems to fight with the Whipper kingdom.the problem is they are not ordinary golems, they were the experiments that the Alchemist's bell tower made using the lives of the innocent people. He felt disgusted.

The golems started to run to their direction.

"Aakesh-nim, Young master Cale said that destroy does golems!"

Rosalyn relayed Cale's messege to Aakesh from the video Communication device hidden by Hilsman.

"Mmm"

Aakesh just hummed in response and started to run in the top of the Castle walls and jump down. But before he landed in the ground, he transformed in his dragon form and fly up to the sky.

'Finally, I can help Cale now. I have something to do now.'

Aakesh thought while heading to the golems.

(Sooooo, I just want to ask your opinion guys if you want someone to be partnered with Aakesh. I might not be good in writhing a romance but I think I can manage. So just comment here if you like!)