Chapter 3

Waking up after losing consciousness, Choi Han Gyeol found himself in a foggy and rainy forest.

Ugh

He feel sharp pain in his head, it felt like someone is opening his skull and keep putting things inside of it. Memories flood inside of his head and played like a movie.

After some time, the pain has left. Choi Han Gyeol now found out who he is... no it is what he is.

Aakesh, that is his new name. The name of the body that he has reside in. After seeing the memories of Aakesh, Choi Han Gyeol or now called Aakesh that he is a dragon. A dragon who is 200 exact years old. He also found out that his lair is inside of the forest named 'Path of No Return'. Based on the novel there is a legend about the dragon that fulfill the wish of the people who found his lair. But Cale said that there weren't a dragon here at all, and Raon didn't sense any dragon when they first arrive here though? Maybe there is aplot whole?

But the way author-nim writes the novel is so precise that everything has a reason and it is connected to each other. Maybe the god of death is the one who did this?

- I should start to leave this place and see in which part I am in the novel.

Thud

- Aaahh!.... Damn, it hurts... ohh. I have four feet.

Han Gyeol forgot that he is current in his dragon form. Walking with two feet is very differeent if you have four, thats why he tripped in his own feet.

Now looking at himself, he is a crystal blue like dragon. A very pretty dragon. It's body looks like made of crystal that you will wonder how he was able to fly with a crystal like wings, but well it is a fantasy novel so it's fine. It has three horns one in the upper part of his nose and the other two is in the sides of his head. He has a very spiky skin that might be as pointy of a sharp sword and a long tail that has a sharp end that can be used as a weapon if you want. In other word, He is a very majestic dragon.

 In other word, He is a very majestic dragon

-Damn I look so cool... though I can't look around looking like this as it will attract lot of unwanted attention. I should use my human form so I can blend in the crowd.

Looking back at his memory, it seems like the Og!Aakesh never use other form except his dragon form. So Han Gyeol don't have a clue on what he will looked like if he transform.

But thanks to the Og!Aakesh, the Aakesh now knows a lot of magic spells and how to use mana and dragon's breath from his memory. As a dragon that already has passed his second growth phrase he is someone that is very strong. You can say that he is a lot more stronger than the dragon half blood but still weak enough to fight with Eruhaben.

- I should teleport to the Roan Capital for now to gain information.

As he teleport to the Roan Capital,he also change his form to a human.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Walking in the street in the capital, Aakesh started to feel conscious. After he teleported in some random back alley, he start walking in the market as it is one of the place that you can gain information by just listening to people talking. But he never expect that people just start fainting and blood start dripping on there nose. Aakesh starting to feel scared as he found the people in the novel weird and scary.

'Do I look that bad? People just keep peeking at me then start murmuring with the people next to them.'

Little did he know that every time he walk by, people can't help there to feel hearth beating faster and star blushing as they never saw a person who is handsome as he is.

- I... I should have just use invisibility magic now. I'm getting scared.

After murmuring those words to himself, he randomly went inside of a clothing store and go to the fitting area so that no one can see him turning invisible.

-Whoa...

Aakesh was shock, no this is beyond shock. The reflection in the mirror, it was what he looked like before in his teens. It just have diferrent hair and eye color and make him looks more handsome.

 It just have diferrent hair and eye color and make him looks more handsome

- I am such an eye candy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After checking that no one can see him now. Aakesh started to walk again in the market and listen to the gossip of the people.

- Gosh, I feel so scared.

- Right! Didn't they say that wyverns will attack the
northeast region?

- Poor those who are in the Henituse territory as if the wyverns really did attack, they might get crushed by the enemies.

- No! there is still a chance, Did you heard that young master silver shield is using his acient power to protect the citizen of the Henituse territory?

-It is said that after the royal family announce that we will not lose, Young master Cale started to spread his shield all over the territory wall. It has been 3 days since then

- Did't he cough blood every time he use his shield.

- Yeah I saw that during the plaza terror incident, I am one of does whom he save back then...

'Shit! The story is currently now in chapter 196, I have to go to the Henituse territory now.'

As Aakesh said that he started making a magic circle to teleport to the forest near the Henituse county.