A-teir cuddles

McNasty sat on top of my bed as I started to set up for my stream. He sat scrolling through his phone cuddled into my oversized teddy bear. "Okay we're about to start stream." I exclaimed clapping my hands excitedly.

"Go ahead. Whenever you're ready baby." He sat still immersed in his phone. "Alright bubs will do" I said pressing my keybind to start stream. Chat poured in quickly. Some asked about my day, some talking about how nice my tits looked, some talked amongst themselves.

"Where are your headphones" a donation voice rung out. "Hmm didn't feel like putting them on." I hummed. "Are you okay? Saw your tweet yesterday. Sure you don't want to take a longer break" another donation said. "I'm all good chat. When you're like me, all you get are those types of comments." I shrugged twisting slightly in my chair.

"Y'all fuckers better stop sending her hate. She's not a slut okay. And if she was then what, she'd be making millions on your private browser then and y'all wouldn't have the confidence to talk about it in front of other people." McNasty yelled looking up from his phone. I made sure his face didn't fall in view.

Chat started blowing up. "That's not the Dooo or Grizzy" a donation wrung out. "Nope it's my bubs" I replied no longer trying to contain my giddy smile. "The camera don't do her justice by the way chat" Mcnasty added. "The same for you mr.faceless. Y'all if Bubs ever showed his face there would be a train of simps. He's too handsome." I said looking at him. He just gave me a little smirk leaning on his hand and looking at me. I batted my eyelashes quickly before looking back into the camera.

"Y'all didn't see it but damn that boy sexy!" Is exclaimed. Before either of us could say something else Mcnasty's phone rang. I looked at him gesturing if he wanted me to mute or turn off my camera. He shook his head before answering the call and putting it on speaker.

"MCNASTY YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH" a voice yelled. "You're on speaker live by the way" Mcnasty hummed. "I CAN FUCKING SEE THAT" "Is that lover boy?" I asked. "Yeah. He and Grizzy were blowing up my phone since about 5 minutes ago." Mcnasty casually answered cleaning out his ear with his pinkie. "(Y/N) come on, why are you hanging out with this loser?" Dooo asked. "She got some grade A cuddles my dude that's why" Mcnasty responded. "I heard cuddles without me, wait hold up now" I smiled as Dooo stuttered.

Chat seemed to love their back and forth saying I was caught in a harem. "Siege gamers. Gotta catch them all" the donation voice wrung. "Fuck off" both Mcnasty and Dooo responded at the same time. "Boys I enjoy you fighting over me but these simps in chat are giving me money for attention"

This chapter is motivated by you guys interacting with the story. Thanks @VengefulCanadian and @emmatherose_726