"Baby-sitting"

The music blared loudly as I sat in the corner with a drink. It was a simple rum and coke mix that I concocted out of the tables of liquor. That's right, tables. The boys were out socializing though one would check up on me every five minutes. Minx was talking in the corner with Austin. My boredom was burning me more than the instructions to behave by Blarg. I pulled the rim of the red solo cup up to my lips downing the rest of my drink fast. I pushed off the wall. Blarg gave me a questioning glance from where he stood in conversation. I internally rolled my eyes annoyed by my supervisors.

"Bathroom" I mouthed the words crushing the solo cup in my hand and putting it in the garbage.

I weaved through drunken bodies grinding on each other a wave of body odor and alcohol filled my nose.

"Hey if it isn't (y/n) when did you arrive?" The voice stopped me. I looked toward Fitz he was wearing a classic Misfits hoodie and skinny black jeans. He was a pretty boy, but I knew he would be nothing serious.

"Not too long ago Cam." I grinned before trailing my hand through his hair. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you miss me" At this point, I was breathing in his hair a mere inch from a kiss. I felt his hand dip around stabilizing my balance as I stood on the tips of my toes. I fluttered my lashes before booping his nose.

"I'm gonna grab another drink darling" I hummed pulling away from him. "Come join us for a game after?" He asked. "Save me a dance" I smiled before walking away. I could feel his eyes stare at my backside as I walked away.

It's such a confidence boost when you got a boy's eyes on you and only you. I shimmied my way into the rest room checking my makeup first. Although I had to touch up the eyeliner I looked as hot as earlier. The only thing I really had to do was adjust my dress so a little more cleavage showed.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I bit my cheek to see who had texted.

Lover Boy
Hey didn't see you anymore where are you going

I half-heartedly sent a reply before they could start sniffing me out.

Sexy
Went to the bathroom. There's a girl vomiting so I'm helping her out. Might take awhile

With my alibi set, I was ready for business.

The party was still going strong and I found Fitz sitting at a table with his friends and a couple of girls. I quickly maneuvered my way next to Fitz practically sitting on his leg.

"Just the lady I was waiting for. We're playing a little game of drink or dare." Fitz hummed into my ear as his arms snaked around me. "What are we, toddlers?" I grinned before getting myself comfy.

I quickly spun the empty bottle.

"Swagger I dare you to run the property 5 times with your helmet?"

I looked into Swagger's eyes. His chain mail headpiece glimmered as he let out a laugh. "Easy. I've done worse drunk." He replied getting up. That'll keep eyes off here for a bit.

A couple of more people went before some girl name Emily gave me a dare.

"I dare (y/n) to give a lap dance to the hottest guy hear" Emily hummed. I quirked my eyebrow lowering my drink from my lips. Swiftly I got up and placed myself over Cameron's lap.

"Shit" Cameron groaned moving his hands to my waist. I quickly slapped it off. "Nah ah Hot Stuff. Stripper rules." I whispered moving my waist in circles around his lap. "I thought we were a bit past that point," Cameron said. "Are we" I hummed trailing my hands down his chest. They stopped just above the helm of his skinny jeans before I decided the dance was over.

As I got up Fitz gave my ass a little slap. "I'm gonna grab another drink." I soothed slipping away from the game. About two steps into the kitchen I was stopped by a hand on my wrist. "I think that's enough drinks (y/n)" the voice said.

Blarg stared me down. I sobered up a bit under his gaze. "Ok" I placed the white claw on the counter before grabbing a soda.

"So when did bathroom mean giving a lap dance to Fitz?" The question was backhanded at most.

"Since adult meant independent" I snapped before sipping the cola again.

Maybe the alcohol made me a bit more lose-lipped but the boys were monitoring me like a recovering addict. 

When I looked at Blarg again it was like he was looking through me. "I'm kinda sick of this party. I'll take a uber back to the hotel sorry to ruin your night by fucking babysitting me." I rolled my eyes pouring the rest of my drink down the sink. 

Blarg grabbed my arm before I could pass him. "I'll take you back. Give me a minute to tell the boys" he offered. "Please" he added. Despite my annoyance, I yielded with a nod. I leaned against the kitchen counter as Blarg went to find the guys. I made sure to text Minx I was leaving. I know she was leaving with her other group of friends tonight so I wasn't too worried about her having a ride. 

"What's wrong (Y/N)? The parties in the other room." the familiar Australian accent called again. "Don't mind me much. I'm just getting a bit tired. Going to head back to the hotel but thanks for inviting me" I hummed fixing my hair a bit. "That's too bad. The party's not the same if the hottest girl leaves" Fitz sighed.  "Oh, you flatter me." I smiled before noticing Blarg pop back into the room. "We'll see ya, Cameron. Call me later, okay?" I smirked before letting Blarg drag me to the car. 

Sorry I disappeared for a bit guys. Just getting back into the swing of college shit and drama. Glad I could finish this chapter cause I had it planned to release at the end of August but things kept coming up. Make sure you guys take care of yourself and thank you for your support on this little hobby book of mine. Can't wait to write the next chapter.