Poly?

My phone dinged dragging me out of my trance. I've been mindlessly applying my makeup for at least 30 minutes. It looked nice enough. The eyeliner was uneven but unnoticeable to the naked eye. I fixed the fabric of my costume once more. The costume showed off more than a fair bit of cleavage and I had to make sure that I applied an extra layer of fabric glue to keep it from slipping too close to my nipples. Purple and black could never go wrong; it showed through the widow maker cosplay. I pulled my hair into a wig cap and applied the long purple wig. My hands threaded through it to pull it into a high ponytail on top of my head.

Today was gonna be a busy day for sure. I have 3 different fan meets as well as a creator panel throughout the day. I grabbed my phone and checked my emails for a bit. My instruction was that a few shuttle buses were traveling to the venue for creators and after checking I noticed the next one would leave in fifteen.

I slipped on my creator badge and grabbed my bag before leaving. The hallway was relatively quiet leading into an empty elevator. How I wish it wasn't empty because my thoughts drifted to the boys. More specifically my conversation with Blarg in the car.

Blarg had told me that they all had feelings for me with such a serious face. I wished he had instructed what I should do rather than saying it was all my choice. My head felt like it was put in a blender with no cap.

No matter how much I tried to steady my head to choose one my heart flared for each of them.  In my desperation, I pulled up a private tab on my browser. In times of doubt, google would maybe answer my questions.

Hoe|

How can you like multiple people at the same time|

How can yo|

Is it okay|

Is it okay to be in a relationship with multiple people?|

I stared at the question for a second before exiting the elevator. My finger pressed enter and I awaited eagerly the results. Of course, Reddit popped up.

A-random-user

Sounds like you might want to research polyamory. It's when you have multiple partners at the same time. In many ancient civilizations, polyamorous relations were a way of life. It can just be multiple people involved with just one partner or all partners interacting together. A poly relationship just needs communication if all partners consent to the relationship. I myself have 3 partners that I'm involved with romantically and they don't consider themselves in a relationship with each other but with me.

Oh well, that's an answer. I screenshot the post before closing my tabs as the shuttle arrives. "Hey (Y/N)" the voice was confident and feminine and when I turned around I saw myself face to face with QTCinderella. Her lips were unturned and her shadow lingered behind her. The shadow being named was Ludwig. "Hi QT. I heard I'm joining your girls' panel." I hummed a smile falling onto my face as we boarded the shuttle.

"Yeah! It'll be so much fun." Her voice was so sincere. "How was the party last night?" Ludwig asked seeing our conversation ended.

"It was nice. I didn't drink too much so no hangover." I answered. "That's great. I have a slight hangover but I'm too excited to wait on it." Ludwig responded with a genuine smile. His hand dipped into QT's.

Throughout the ride, we talked about upcoming projects and such. Once we arrive at the venue I am quickly ushered away by an event organizer towards my first meet and greet.

The fans were all lovely and I was surprised to see a majority of them were female. I even got to meet some of my moderators who were all sweet. I was currently on my last fan. A teenager named Mallory and so far I learned she liked anime and whenever I play horror games on stream. "So I have another question." She said and I smiled. "Hit me" I responded playfully. "Are you dating Fitz? I promise to keep it a secret but my partners and I were curious" Mallory asked. "Partners" I questioned.

"Yeah. I'm in a polyamorous relationship. You don't mind that right?" Mallory's voice grew quieter as she asked the question. "I'm not all too familiar with it but I think it's nice that you found someone you love" I quickly shut down her doubt ruffling her short green hair. "Also I'm not dating Fitz. Between you and me, Fitz and I bring out the worst in each other." I hummed before security cut our time. I gave Mallory one last hug before allowing myself to walk into the backrooms.

I excitedly texted McNasty as I made my way to the small cafeteria they had for creators.