Compliant

During the ride back Blarg gave me the aux and I made sure to milk it. I only played songs that explicitly were for the bedroom. The tension in the car was budding up and I couldn't wait to get him alone for the night. I could blame the alcohol in my system but that burnt off a while ago.

When we pulled up to the Airbnb Blarg dragged my lips back to his for a quick heated kiss. I smirked once we pulled away. "Thought you wanted to get me inside." I hummed. "You keep making bedroom eyes and we'll give the neighbors a good wake-up call." He threatened before opening his door.

"I wouldn't complain" I muttered before getting out of the car myself. The cold of an L.A night bit my skin in the skimpy Lil dress I wore. I couldn't linger on it long as Blarg opened the door to the Airbnb. I scampered inside listening to my heel echo against the tiled floor. Honestly, I forgot they were on but I realize my feet hurt a shit ton.

With little effort, I bent over and undid the straps. When I pulled myself back up Blarg was not so discreetly looking at my ass. "Like the view," I said with a wink giving a quick slap to it. Jiggle physics goes crazy and shit.

He stared for a moment almost as if caught in a trance. When he finally snapped out he started stalking towards me with the silence of a predator. Now I was no meek prey. I stared at him with the same amount of heat pulling us slowly into the living room.

When we got there I immediately attacked Blarg caressing his body before pushing him backward on the couch. A gasp left his lips before I quickly covered them with mine. Tongues intertwining and heavy breaths. Neither of us was holding back. The kiss leaked with desire as my hands slid up Blarg's shirt resting on his stomach. The muscle tensed under my fingertips.

"God damn your hands are cold" Blarg complained as we pulled apart for a breath. In response, I latched my lips onto his neck. I licked a long strip from the base of his neck to his jawline rubbing circles on his waist with my fingers. He let out a breathless groan hands moving to grab my ass.

"Where did all Daddy Blarg's confidence go?" I hummed nibbling on his neck. "Here I thought my moans would disturb the neighbors but here you are so hard just from a couple of kisses." I teased moving my hands lower to feel him through his jeans. "I know you're not talking with that river between your legs. You've been rubbing them together the entire time." He growled flipping us over and now attacking my neck.

I pushed my hips up and ground against him as his lips parted from my neck to suck in a quick breath. My dress had now risen up showing my beyond-soaked underwear. Blarg pulled back to enjoy the image as I looked at him through heavily lidded eyes. I ground my hips again letting out a silent moan.

Blarg growled. 

"You are playing a dangerous game baby"

My hands went and grabbed his stubble bringing his lips to mine. 

"HEY BLARG YOU HERE" a voice called out from the entryway. I rolled off Blarg with a disappointed sigh. The boys were back earlier than I expected. I laid my legs across Blarg's lap as I laid my back on the sofa arm.  

"YEAH!" he responded as the boys filled their way in. The first to walk in was Grizzy who scurried his way to me. "Ayo!" he yelped grasping his chest. "Sup babe" I hummed as I pulled out my phone from between my breast. 

"Yo princess! You spending the night here?" McNasty asked walking in. He threw his keys in a bowl to the side. "Yeah, I guess." I shrugged. Dooo stumbled into the room with Soup both holding the other by the shoulder.  They looked more than tipsy. 

"Hey can I get your-- can I play you a song Ms.?" Dooo stuttered out. "Mmm, maybe tomorrow morning lover boy. Now come take your medicine" I grabbed the hangover relief from the 7 eleven bags popping one of the pills out and holding it between my nails. He opened his mouth and I popped it in doing the same for Soup who seemed more of a quiet drunk. I cringed as they swallowed the pills dry. 

"I'm gonna put these two to bed," Grizzy said pulling Dooo and Soup upstairs, and when they disappeared McNasty picked me up a bit before letting me lay on his lap.

His hands immediately went to entangle in my hair. I hummed lowly in satisfaction, almost letting out a moan as he went through an exceptionally knotty part of my hair.

Blarg's hands drew random patterns on my calves. 

"So what happen between you two?" McNasty asked hands stilling in my hair. I let out a small sound of disapproval.

"Nothing really?" Blarg replied continuing to rub the patterns. 

McNasty waited a minute before lightly tugging my hair once more. His face moved to the crevice in my neck. 

"I'm gonna ask you again princess. What happened between you two?" McNasty growled in my ear.  He nipped at my neck. 

"You think I don't notice your flushed face, or your blown-out sex eyes, or the fact that you've been moving for any type of friction between your legs" he whispered.

 I closed my eyes relishing in the feeling McNasty gives. I feel like putty every time he addresses me. 

"Alright, Princess. Let's get you to bed. You're bedding with me."McNasty got up with me keeping a loose grip around my waist. 

Blarg squeezed my leg a bit before letting go. "I'll see you tomorrow babe" Blarg winked as McNasty led me up the flight of stairs.

 McNasty's bedroom was the grand one at the end of the hallway painted a light brown. 

The bed was a Californian king and as we walked in McNasty shut the door. The audible click of a lock being turned alerted my senses and once again I felt like prey. Except for this time, I don't think I could bite back on my predator. McNasty casually removed his hoodie tossing it by his suitcase which was wide open on the floor. I moved to his suitcase seeing the hoodie I stole on the ride here. Grabbing it I made my way to the connecting bathroom in silence. 

Once in the bathroom, I closed the door and slipped the skin-tight dress off with some difficulty. I pulled the plain red hoodie over my head and this time it felt shorter. Like it stopped at my thighs yes but high enough that if I so as bent over you would see the black thong I had on underneath. I decided to keep the nipple stickers on though. 

When I walked out the room was pitch black and  arms shot out to grab mine. He quickly manhandled me to the bed. McNasty's hand now encapsulating my wrist held above my head. 

"So princess you didn't answer my question. What happened between you and Blarg?" he questioned with this fierce look in his eyes. Not jealousy but similar. 

My throat suddenly felt dry as the fluids in my body decided my lower parts needed more hydration. 

"We-" I started licking my lips that suddenly felt chapped.

"Spit it out" he seemed to be losing a bit of his patience.

"We made out" I spat.

McNasty's grip on me let up. His hands now moved to cup my face as he looked me in the eyes.

"Just that," he asked as his eyes scanned mine. I nodded in response. He let out a sigh of relief body going lip against mine as he buried his face in my neck. 

"Good because I wanna wreck you first" he whispered lightly. So light that I probably wasn't meant to hear but it got me all the more excited.

McNasty flipped us over. My body now laying on top of his. 

"Now go to sleep princess you have a lot tomorrow," he said like he didn't just cause a heavy rain in my underwear.

Hi! Sorry, this chapter took too long but I didn't know exactly how to lead into my plots. I'm hella satisfied with the outcome. How are you guys doing? I'm doing great. We've hit an overall 25k and we have gained #19 on youtube which is crazy. I originally wrote this story for myself but it's amazing seeing how many other people love it as well. Can't wait to see you all in the next chapter.