Rushed Touches (mature)

My nails brushed along the fabric of his shirt as the other one pulled his face down toward me. My lips found him in quick succession barely parting enough to take a breath. His arm wrapped around my waist before finding its rest on my thigh. The other hand was entangled in the locks of hair that framed my face.

My hips jolted as one of his hands squeezed my thighs. The roughness of the fishnets only added to the pleasure as I bit his lip. Heavy breaths left our lips as the vibrations of the bass hummed over us. I pulled back watching his lips bounce back into place.

"Fuck lover boy, you're so damn pretty." I breathed trailing my fingers down to his chest. His eyes were feral with a heated gaze. He wanted more and I could see that. Too bad we were in the bathroom stall of the club. "We have to go" I muttered only for him to crash his lips once more in fury. My hands trailed back to his neck as I relished in the high once again. Fingers curled through his hair before yanking him away by it.

"Ah, ah. I said we have to go, baby. The Uber will be here in a minute" I tutted with a wicked smirk. He let out a deep groan that pleased my ears. His voice was something addictive and judging by the twitch of his fingers against my skin I was just as much.

Dooo lead me out draping an arm around my shoulder holding me close enough to hide his problem. We hurriedly moved toward the car that was waiting for us. I barely even registered how I wasn't able to give Soup that dance. Oh well I'll owe him one later.

We climbed in the car. My heartbeat felt wild in my chest as I laid curled up to Dooo. "Are you clean?" I asked. The seatbelt did little to separate us as my fingers gently stroked his arm. He replied with a eager confirmation. Constantly locking eyes only for our lust to grow more persistent with every second. When I was so close to just saying fuck it to having public sex we arrived.

We slid out the car with a small thank you as the driver took off. Immediately his lips were on mine. I hummed in surprise as his hands ghosted my body to lay at the top of my waist. 

Tongues twisting to form words of lust, words of unfathomable yearning. With reluctance I pulled away. Chest heaving for air and fingers twitching yearning to touch. "Dooo, Baby." I crowed out. "Mmmm" he acknowledged with dazed eyes. 

"Are you sure you want to do this baby? I know it's your first time and--" I was interrupted by him.

"I swear to god if the virgin jokes is the reason why we're not upstairs with you under me! Baby I have every intention to fuck you if you want. If your not we can just chill and watch tv till the boys get back but know that I do want you." He growled. "You sure" I asked raising my brow. "Baby I'm so sure right now." he mumbled kissing me once more before going to open the door. 

Now that he wasn't so close the cold air of the night grasped at my skin. Satiating my lust a bit. As I walked inside Dooo stopped me. He let out a sweet "let me" as he slipped off my shoes and placed it on the rack. I internally swooned wanting nothing more than him right now. He let out a boyish grin after he tossed his shoes. 

"Soo bedroom?"  I asked after catching his gaze. He let out a loud whoop as he picked me up and started marching towards his room on the bottom floor. "You're so cute" I laughed at his enthusiasm. "Oh yeah?" he kicked the door behind us before about tossing me on the bed.  

He joined soon after attacking my neck with kisses. One at the base of my ear, one underneath my jaw, and last a train of them circling my collarbone. When he pulled back he stared at me with dark eyes. 

"God fucking damn you're so.." He started before pressing a soul snatching kiss to my lips. My fingers combed through his hair as I got lost in the feeling of his mind numbing lips on mine. He parted a few long seconds before uttering the word that he lost earlier. 

"Enticing" He licked his lips as he pushed my top.

I held a giggle as he stared at my bare breast covered only in heart shaped nipple stickers. "Shit" He hummed grasping one in his palm. He weighed in in his hand like a fresh picked fruit. Tongue dragging across his pretty lips.

I lifted my hips watching as lover boy fell next to me . I quickly climbed on top of him pressing my lips to his passionately. I was getting antsy. If liked my breast then he'll get that and more. 

My hands drifted down between breaths rubbing delicately on the curves of his stomach. The contractions of the muscles as they tensed only spurring me on more. I caught the buttons of his jeans popping them off with a audible snap of my fingers. 

Dooo now held both my breast in his hands. Fingers pressing into them like a deep tissue massage making them so tender and sensitive.

My hand slipped into his boxers slipping a finger over the head. He let a pretty sound between a moan and a gasp. 

"You're so pretty babes" I praised as his eye scrunched up in pleasure. He was more than pretty with sweat dewing at his skin and a fucked out expression on his face. We haven't even gotten started and he was already this emersed with me. 

"How you feeling baby?" I asked between stuttered breaths. "Fuck (Y/N). Just this is so good." he groaned out. 

With a hum of approval I slid down the bed his jeans following the motion. My mouth watering at my next move. His member standing proud as he down at me. My hands went to caress his thighs as I wondered how quickly I could get him begging. My tongue dipped down swiping a wet trail along his dick. 

"FUCK" he groaned feeling closer to a shout. I repeat ed the action once again watching the brain rot take over. 

My lips finally wrapped around the head tasting the salty musk of pre-cum. I gave him a couple of licks before diving as far as I could. His hips jerked up a loud grunt leaving his lips as I pressed my hand against his pelvis. Slowly bobbing up and down as I watched him let out breathy melodic noises that enticed me to go faster.

"Please Baby! Fuck. You're so perfect." He begged before I heard the door to the front unlock. Dooo tensed under me but knowing the boys were coming in to probably look for us made me take him faster.

 My hand lifted to stroke what I couldn't fit in my mouth. Within the next minute his dick was twitching in my mouth letting out ropes of salty cum. 

Dooo let out one final sound before I popped off mouth open showing off my prize. Once I got him to lock eyes with me I swallowed it. 

Dooo pulled me up by my neck to steal a heated kiss. "Next time, I taste you okay baby?" Although he presented it as a question, I could see the underlying command in that sentence. I nodded with a small smirk. 

Thanks for being patient with this one. I'm not used to writing smut but damn if I don't try. How have you guys been doing? I've been well, setting up ideas and stuff. Don't forget to put yourselves first babes. Also thank you for the comments, they really make my day and I do read them all even if I don't write responses. <3