Princess

Alright, Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time~

"God Damn you look so hot!" Blarg shouted. "If this is me with clothes imagine me without" I winked. "I've been imagining it" Soup exclaimed.

So far the day had been going well and I had ran into the boys after my last meet and greet. We were stood in the creator lounge just chatting.

Hands made their way towards my neck. "Woah, we're not in the bedroom yet darling." I joked placing my hand over their's. "Although I would love to, I'm just trying to fix your choker lock Princess" McNasty cooed.

It was intoxicating his finger lingering just above the dip of my next below the choker. I bit my cheek as it pulled away from neck just barely gracing my sensitive spot.

"Where's lover boy and Grizzy?" I spat out dropping from my trance. "Grizzy got caught by some fans and Dooo stayed behind to make sure he didn't get lost." Blarg answered moving to stand closer to me. His hands looped around my shoulder loosely. These mindless touches are driving me mad.

"That was hell" Grizzy sighed out joining the circle. "A fan asked him for his autograph while taking a leak." Dooo laughed. "So somebody got to see Grizzy's Glizzy?" Soup questioned. "Before me" I let out before I could censor myself. "Ayo" Grizzy exclaimed. "What? You know you'd like it" I shrugged. Griz just gave a small smile before diving into another conversation.

"Hey pretty lady!" The soothing Australian voice filled my ear as Fitz approached us. "Hey Fitzy. What's up you fucking giraffe?" I smiled the air around us now quiet as the boys stared. "Just wanted to know if you were gonna come over later." I could feel the questioning looks on my back. "Sure thing" I hummed with a wink. Fitz nodded grinning wildly.

He looked up towards the Goons. "Holy shit didn't know you lot would be here. What's up mate?" Fitz said. "Hey man." Grizzy gave him a dap. The rest of the boys followed suite. "You guys should also come to the party" Fitz blabbed and I internally sighed. "Party" McNasty questioned. His eyes drifted to me and I immediately switched my gaze back to Fitz.

"Yeah. (Y/N) is coming too! Chicks, weed, alcohol what more could a guy want." Fitz exclaimed and I rolled my eyes walking up to Fitz. I grabbed his arm holding them between my breast as I looked up at Fitz between my lashes. "So you're just saying I'm all looks Fitzy." I teased with a small smirk. Maybe if I get a night with someone else my lust will be sated.

"I'm not saying that but you're looks certainly are a huge bonus." He winked. "Princess" Blarg beckoned me over. I gave Fitz arm another squeeze before I pouted my way over to Blarg. Grizzy took over the conversation as I stood in front of Blarg.

Blarg wrapped his hand around my waist before leaning so close that our foreheads were practically touching. To release some tension my lips moved before I could stop them. "Something wrong daddy" my voice was a soft whisper. "Behave" his voice dropped into a low baritone eyes locked on mine.

His eyes turned soft as he didn't receive a response. Breathing in each other's air his lips parted. "Princess you can be a good girl for us right. I know you can darling" Blarg said pushing my hair aside. His voice was soft and sweet. I subconsciously found myself nodding to his instructions.

Blarg released his hold from around my waist and stepped back but I followed him snuggling into his side. He let out a small chuckle before wrapping his arms around my waist once more.

"Shit I gotta go! This was fun see ya at the party." Fitz exclaimed before leaving in a hurry. The rest of the boys turned their attention towards us.

"I kinda forget how sexy can be cute." Soup hummed. The boys nodded before my alarm sounded. I pulled away from Blarg my hypnotic state fading. "Fuck the q&a got moved til tomorrow so now I gotta do another meet and greet. See ya later sugar daddies" I blew a kiss before rushing out the lounge.

God fucking damn that was hot. I'm screwed.

I hurried through my next event. The day blurred by and I found myself slipping on a skin tight black dress in my hotel room.

Soup
Hey hot stuff we'll be there soon to pick you and Minx up

Men. Don't give me a time frame. How soon is soon?

"Hey can you fix my hair?" Minx asked from the bathroom. "Yeah sure" I walked into the spacious bathroom seeing Minx trying to pull her hair into a high ponytail. "We are the definition of two pretty best friends" I smiled at her in the mirror as I pulled her hair into the pony tail. "Most definitely" she grinned back.

I put a couple of last minute touch ups on my makeup before we made our way out the room and into the hotel lobby.

Two updates within a month call it Christmas. Thank the boredom of road trips. Oh yeah I see your comments. It hard to choose right,  good thing we don't have to 🫠.