Making Rules

"We'll come and pick you up tomorrow morning" McNasty hummed as he dropped my bags in the hotel room. He insisted on helping me bring them up. Though I'm not complaining about the extra time I get with him.

"Just text me what time" I smiled up at him. I could tell he was tired as his hair twinged in every direction cutely. "And McNasty thanks for doing all this. I know you're going out of your way and all. Feels nice to be more than just looks for once."

I pulled his hair away from his face.His eyes closed at my tuch before he let out a sigh.

"Thank you for putting up with us. We know that we're a lot." He pulled my hand from his hair.

"But Baby I really got to get to the air bnb before one of those fuckers go and steal my room" he gave me a curt kiss on the forehead before walking the hotel room. The door swung close behind him.

"Fuck" I sputtered making my way to the bathroom.

I didn't expect to get so attached to them. My thoughts went wild as I turned the hot water on.

Are we just platonic anymore? I sat my ass on each one of them and not one complained.

I stripped myself of my clothes and hopped into the steaming water. My shoulders slumped as the water hit my skin.

I really enjoy listening to the dooo and the fact that he was comfortable enough to publicly acknowledge me to his friends was all the more endearing.

Grizzy was so fun to tease yet he showed interest in everything I did even if it was so little as make up or reacting to my tweets.

Blarg was nice. Easy to keep a conversation going and laid back in his plans. He seemed to listen in detail in my problems and I did the same for his through the small trip.

Soup well he's Soup. Hellishy Hilarious and Rebelious. A well oiled machine who liked to see a smile on everyone's face even if it meant being the butt of the joke all night.

And McNasty. He always seemed to know when I felt off even before I know it myself. Always looking out for me even in the smallest thing such as a missed dinner with a friend.

The water started to feel cold on my skin as my thoughts drifted and I began to scrub harder on my skin.

I'm a fucking whore.

My eyes blurred as my tears blended with the water.

Those comments were right. Look at me wanting more than one guy . I can't even commit to one person to lust after.I might as well go to a street corner and sell myself for pennies.

I ran my finger through my soaked hair before turning off the shower. My hands quickly grasping the hotel towel.

"Fuck it."

I started to line rules in my head.

Number One - Don't treat them special

If I flirt with everyone it's not really leading them on.

Number Two- Don't stay the night

If I stay the night I'll be too tempted and fall harder.

Number Three-Kissing is off limits

Sex is something but kissing outside of sex is something more. It's an exchange of feelings rather than lust

Number 4- Don't get drunk

A tipsy (y/n) is fine but as soon as I'm drunk my filters as good as gone. My impulse control goes out the window.

Number 5- Don't say the three

I have to keep those three words out my mouth at all cost. I can't hold another heartbreak.

I plopped on my bed in my naked glory. I pulled my phone towards myself letting the screen burn my eyes. A couple of messages lit up my screen with little to no importance.

Hot Irish Milf
Hey! Are you at the hotel?

My face lit up with new excitement as I scrambled to put on my set of pajamas.

Mommy Material
Yeah! Just took a shower. In room 718.

A minute hadn't even passed and I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door without question.

A squeal left my lips as bright purple hair flooded my vision. "Minx you sexy mother fucker" I hugged her tears welling in my eyes. "(Y/N)" her words we're filled with friendly affection.

We shifted side to side in our hug before letting each other go. "You look so much more fucking beautiful in person" Minx said pulling away from me. "WHAT ABOUT YOU? Absolute milf." I screeched.

"Fuck it we're both hot" she hummed before looking down at her wristwatch. "We'll I'm gonna head to bed. Jet lag and shit. I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast. I'm in room 716 if you need me." She yawned.

"Alright sexy lady. Get that beauty sleep" I hummed waiting til I saw her enter her room before closing my hotel door.