Fre shAvoCado

"Come on (Y/N)? Twitchcon? It'll be filled with hormonal losers who jack off 24/7 for a sliver of cleavage." May chirped looking down at her phone.  "I wanna meet my fan's" I replied while stirring the pot of pasta. "You're fans are body chasers. So are those boys you're talking to on Twitter." She sighed as if trying to convince a child. I moved to protest but my hand got splattered by tomato sauce as the bubble popped. I hissed nursing it as I brought it to the sink.

"Oooh honey put some ice on that" May hummed from over my shoulder. I turned off the faucet and turned off the stove. I brought out two plates from the cabinet cursing like a sailor in my head. I piled the plates with pasta setting it on the table. May looked at her phone before frowning. "I got to go love. See ya!"she exclaimed. "Oh" was all I could let out as she grabbed her purse and bolted out the door.

I looked at the plates. I knew she wouldn't stay but if I didn't make her one she would complain saying she wasn't wanted here. I pulled out my phone and dialed McNasty.

Hello
"Hey bub! I miss you"
I sighed out.
I missed you too. Is something wrong? You sound sad.
"Not sad just disappointed. I made dinner for me and my friend and she left."
Like didn't eat it and left or ate and left
"She left without eating anything, again"
That's fucked up. What's you make?"
I could hear him shuffling around.
"Are you taking your dick out?"
Baby focus
"So demanding"
Babe
It sounded like a warning and I knew I wasn't getting another.
"I made pasta with tomato sauce and garlic bread."
I sat at the table putting coverings on the plates.
And she just left after that.
I could hear the ruble of a motor.
"Are you going on a drive bub?'
Yeah. Have you eaten yet?
I glanced at the plates.
"No."
I replied before glancing at the clock.
"I don't think I'm gonna stream today either."
Something else is wrong baby.
I could here the car door shut.
"No just bummed that she left."
My front door opened.

"I swear baby lock your fucking doors!" A voice shouted and I lowered my phone. "Mcnasty" I got up from my chair and speed-walked towards the door. I jumped into his arms clinging as tight as I could without bruising my breast. "I fucking missed you" I hummed as his hands grabbed my waist steadying us. "I missed you too baby, so let's get to dinner"

I let go and he guided me to the kitchen. I didn't know it before but he had a bottle of wine in a small shopping bag on his shoulder. God I don't want dinner anymore I want to choke on that dick. I mean he drove all the way to me just because somebody had cancelled plans. Imagine how much attention he would give me in the bed.

BetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara