Chapter 9: New life

Chapter Nine: New life.

I had to accept it, this was my new life. But I knew I would live it in silence. For I feared for my life everyday. After spending those dark days in the cellar. i Relised that they could take my last breath away, at any moment.

(Back to Reality)

I was still stood in the kitchen, with Eli infront of me. I was just staring at the ground. I hadn't moved or said anything for ten minutes. I heard him get up and move around me. I didn't dare to move.I slowly looked up through my fringe. He walked towards the kitchen sides, he grabbed a bowl and spoon and placed them down. He then grabbed a cuboard door and pull out a tin. Soup. He placed it in the bowl and shoved it in a microwave.

"Sit" He said. motioning to one of the chairs.

Like a obediant dog, I sat down in the chair, not daring to lean on or touch the table. I heard the microwave ping. He took it out and dipped his baby finger in and out of the soup, tasting it. He grabbed something else from the cuboard, a small white plastic container. He turned to me and smirked. He covered what he was doing with his back.

I heard whatever was in the container pour onto the side.I tried to peer around his body to see what he was doing. All I could see was his wristing doing a pressing motion with the spoon. He was crushing something with it. Gridding it. I heard him stir the soup. He turned round to me. Looking smug. He sat opposite me and pushed to bowl towards me.

"Eat!"

I picked up the spoon from the bowl and starred at the tomato soup before me, I saw small white pieces in it, it looked like salt. But i didn't care. I hadn't eaten for days. I took the spoon and started to eat. I looked up at Eli, a smile on his face going from ear to ear. I knew he was planning something, I caried on eating. But stopped. I felt weird ,dizzy. My vision blurrred. I steadied myself. I did not feel faint though, I just felt... well drunk. I looked down at the soup and caught on. He'd been crushing drugs. I bit my bottom lip and pushed the bowl away from me.

I'd been drugged.

I felt vomit come up from my stomach, my body was trying to get rid of the forgein thing stirring inside me. I looked up to Eli , who was sat there with one eye brow raised, looking amsued. Sick Bastard. I went to get up, but my legs felt like they were going to go at any moment, I grabbed on to the table. I was going to throw up any minute now. I had to get to a bathroom. I was not going to throw up here. I'd probally be made to clean it up.

 I stumbed out of the kitchen into the living where the rest of the gang was. I wide eyed them. I looked around and saw stairs. I walked to the bottom of the stairs, they swayed around. I focused myself and the stairs became still. I ran up them, I came to a small landing. I checked every door until I came to the bathroom. I didn't even bother to lock it, and threw up. Reaching the toilet in time.

I sat back and lent myself against the cold wall. I heard footsteps running up the stairs and saw all of them stand in the doorway. They were so blury. I was drugged up out my face. I didn't like the feeling.

Noah spoke.

"It worked then, she's out of it" He chuckled.

He walked up to me and grabbed my chin and focused on my eyes.

"Shit! How much did you give her, She's really out of it."

Eli walked foward into the bathroom and looked up at down at me. He laughed. He picked me up and I flopped in his arms like a ragdoll.

"I gave her plenty"

He carried me out of bathroom and up the hallway, The others stared on from the bathroom, he motioned for them to leave, they all went off doing there own thing, each one of them smirking while they left.

Eli squeezed me harder into him and walked through a door to a bedroom and layed me down on the bed. I was so out of it, it didn't even felt like anything was underneath me. My body had switched off. He climbed on top of me. I tensed up. I didn't look at him. He started to kiss down my neck, making his way towards my blouse top. His fingers ran up my body to the top button , he slowly undid it.

 I didn't react , I was too weak. The next thing I was knew was happening to me, was that i was being lifted up towards Eli and my blouse was slowly slid off my body, leaving me there in my bra. I went to slapped him and raised my arm, but it flopped back down, it was so weak and numb.He saw my action and pressed me down the bed. He put his whole body weight on me.He lent down to my ear and wispered.

"Be good."

 It sent a shiver down my spin.

He slowly took of my trousers, until he left me there in my underwear. I tensed up so hard. I tried to tuck into a ball and move away from him. But he only pressed down harder. He ran two fingers up my inner thigh. I let out a squeal and started to cry.Breaking my barriers down, I started to shake.

"Oh come on, you should be used to this, I bet you've had plenty of action."

I swallowed. I tensed up even more. I wasn't like Marcy. I felt his pressure go off me. I looked up at him, he frowned.

"Your a Virgin arn't you?" It wasn't a question, it was more of a statement.

I slowly nodded.

He laughed, looking down at me again. He got up off me and went to his bedside draw and pulled out rope. He rougly grabbed my hands, I lay there emotionless staring at he celling. He lifted my hands up and put them infront of me and bound them together. He then tied to the remaining rope, to the side of the bed post. He walked towards the door and looked back towards me.

"Well well, this is going to be more fun than I thought"

He walked out of the room, Locking the door.

I turned to my sides, I started to figit my hands, trying to get them lose. Useless. I looked around my surroundings, The room was very modern and a good size. Two walls were painted cream and the others a dark chocolate brown, the bed i was laying on was black leather. The funiture placed in the room was dark wood. Two guitars ahd been placed on the far wall.

I lay there, out of it. My eyes rolling back into my lids. I wouldn't give in. I had to fight to stay wake. I lay there waiting for my fate.