Chapter 30: Reunion

Chapter Thirty: Reunion.

I felt warm strong arms pick up my tired body and wrap me in them. They walked down the hall towards the stairs,.I felt there grip tightning suddenly as they walked down the stairs, in fear of dropping me. As they reached the bottom they pulled me in closer to there strong strong torso.

 "She still asleep?" I heard Jasper whicper

"Yeah, I didn't want to wake her" Noah spoke

"Were going too soft on her"

"Indeed"

I felt the cold morning air hit my petit body. I moan from the chills. He pulled me into him and i grabbed his shirt. I was so tired, I didn't go to sleep until the early hours of the morning, I mean my body was tired but my mind was wide awake full of possibilities and questions.

 I was really paying for it this morning. Noah gently placed me down on the cold flooring of the van. I started to shiver but a blanket was placed over my body. I felt the van move slightly as they all got in the van in there usual places. Eli driving, Olly next to him, then Bray next to the window.

The van had three seats in the front and three behind that. Where Noah, Tristan and Noah sat. I was always was in the back part of the van where if it were a normal van cargo would be put in it. Jasper always sat in the back to make sure I didn't do anything stupid. I heard Arebella's heels clanking against the flooring of the van. I opened my eyes up slightly to look at what was happening.

The six were in the front and Jasper was handcuffing one of Are's hand to her wrist and another to the back of the chairs on the pole. She didn't struggle she just stared at him. Jasper looked at her and smiled slightly.

He then came next to me, by then my eye lids had become to heavy that i couldn't keep them open. Jasper stroked a strand of hair out of my face. I heard the engine come to life beneath me, the boys lowly talking and the van started to move. After that I feel into a deep sleep.

~~~~~

I felt my body awakening. My hearing came in first, I could hear low mumbling. I frowned trying to hear into there convosation. Nothing, It was all mumble. My eyes wouldn't open yet, my eyelids were to heavy. I felt with my hand for the blanket that put over me earlier when I couldn't find it, I felt around my surroundings, It was soft and warm. Huh? I forced my eyes a little to see I was in a dark burgandy room. I, myself was on a faded brown sofa. I didn't see who was talking as my eyes shut themselfes again.

~~~~~

I felt some touch my hair, oh so slightly. My body reacted, my eyes shot open and my fist went flying outwards towards who ever had touch me. A huge hand cupped and drown my tiny fist, I looked up to see Isaac looking at me with a shocked look on his face.

"Wow, she's fiestier than last time" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

I dropped my fist and sat up straight and took in my surroundings. I was in Elliot's Office. How the?! How did I get here?! I looked at the boys who were in the room seated on one of the many sofas. Are was sat inbetween Eli and Bray, they oviously didn't trust her. I looked over to her and she smiled at me, I looked back at Isaac who sat at my feet on the sofa.

I swung my legs round and placed them on the cold flooring, I didn't have any shoes on, luckily I had gone to bed in my clothes last night, I had on some light demin shorts which showed of my toned long legs and lemon yellow fitted strappy top. I pulled my honey blonde hair over to one of my shouders and used a hairband to tie it into a side bunch. I slowly mmade my eyes towards Elliot.

He was sat behind his desk grinning away at me. His head was resting to the side on one of his hands, hi elbow sat comfortably on the hard wood of the desk. "Hello Indie, told you we'd meet again!" He smiled grew even bigger. I sat and looked at him, clear discust on my face. I rolled my eyes.