Chapter 21: Explain

Chapter Twenty One: Explain.

Eli's point of veiw.

We pulled back up to the house, I was really pissed of, i'h a shit today. As we pulled up the drive. I noticed the window was smashed. She's fucking escaped!

"Shit!" Tristan screamed.

"She got out, how the hell are we going to find her now, were fucked!" added Ollie.

I smiled at turned around to look at them. "She's microchipped, I inserted a micro-ship in her arm, when she was out cold once, we track her down, bring her home and kill her!"

The guys all relaxed, we all got out the car. Ollie kicked in the door, it flung open to reveal a complete mess. What the hell had happened. I looked around the boys.

"Check upstairs, Now!"

We ran up the stairs. Each of us going into our rooms. My door was open already. Great the bitch robbed us then ran off! I got to my door and stopped still in the doorway. My room was covered in blood, guns and three dead bodies. I raised an eyebrow and walked to towards the bodies kicking them. Dead and Cold.

I pulled of there mask's revealing members of Chase's gang. Me and Chase went back a long time. We were sworn enemies, I'd wanted him dead for years, but he was too smart and cunning for anyone to kill him. He could watch you for days and you wouldn't even relise it. I was in my room for awhile sat on my bed, wondering how to get rid of the bodies. The rest of the guys came in and looked around my room.

"Isaac's room had Rudy init, He's dead though!" He said in disbelief.

"Where's Indie though?" Noah was leaning agianst the door.

"Dead. Chase has been here and he leaves noone alive not even his men, he always shoots them after they work for him, It's the way he works" I shrugged.

Tristan walked over to my bed and picked up a piece of material, Indie's top, he'd oviously had his way with her, then took her. I looked towards my walls the vent was kicked in , i furrowed my head in confusion.

"Clean this mess up" I said as i walked towards the vent. The guys went and got body bags, we had plenty of them and dragged the bodies away. Jasper came and stood next to me, while i was still looking at the vents.

"He's getting more craftier, he used the vents to get around the house, I would of never thought of that. He's not someone to be messed with, He will pay though!" I explained to him, focusing on my attention on the vent still.

Jasper spoke. "And the girl,  she may still be alive."

"We'll get her back, we always do."

CRASH!

"what the fuck was that!?" the rest of boys ran into my room, Guns at the ready. The noise had come from downstairs. We all pulled our guns closer to us and made our way down the stairs. Someone wasn't dead. We all sliently stepped through the frontroom.

The kitchen door was half open. The boys surrounded the door. I peep through the door, to see the a plate had smashed on the floor, which had caused the sound. I counted to three silently and kicked open the door. The boys all followed me in and pionted there guns foward ready to fire at anything. In the center of the room, we saw a dead body, who had been cut at the throat. We walked over to it, I kicked it so it face would turn to our. I pulled of the mask to reveal a fimilar face. Chase. I burst out on laughter, the other guys started to smile as well knowing that my swore enemy was dead. I was top now. But who had killed him? I searched around the room. Nothing. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Where was Indie?

I nodded for the guys to be still, I knew exactly where she was. How you ask? Well a plate had smashed therefore, she must have accidently kicked one out, while she climbing into the plate cuboard. I walked over to it and opened it up. Sure enough she was there, curled into a little ball. The cuboard was big enough for two people to sit up in, so she had planty of space. She jumped a little her eyes on her lap. She looked up towards me and stiffened. Good girl i thought. Fear me. I needed her to fear me. She was my item, my experiement, nothing more. I looked down on her with stern eyes. She gulped.

- Indies Point of View.

I gulped.

Eli was staring down at me, eyes full of hate. He pointed beside him indicating for him to get out.I crawled out of the cuboard and stood in the corner of the room biiting my bottom lip.

"Who killed Chase?" Asked Jasper.

I pulled out the knife covered in blood that i'd slashed Chase's neck with and dropped it at his feet. There all looked at it and raised an eyebrow, He tried to slip out the room as they looked at knife, I nealry had nearly made it to doorway when Jasper grabbed my shoulder pulling me back into the room.

"Hold it girly not so fast!"  I sighed and went back into the room, After looking at the knife they all looked back to me, there mouths started to open and there gazes widened, I was confused as to why there were doing this,  I looked down at myself and relised i was just in my bra still. Crap! I felt my cheeks heat, agian i tried to make it out the room but again I was stopped by Eli.

"Sit down and explain, I've been trying to kill thi son of a bastard for years and you did it in one day?!"

"He tried to rape me, so i hit him across the head with your lampshade, ran downstairs and grabbed a knife from the draws and hid it, then he tried to strangle me, so i grabbed the knife and cut his throat , I'm sorry"

"SORRY! SORRY?" Screamed Eli. "I think for once in your pathectic life you've done me a favour!"

I looked up in shock.

Eli smirked at me. "You'll be killing for us now girly, but how'd you kill them all?"

I answered again " I used the vents, so they couldn't see me"

Eli raised an eyebrow at me and stepped foward. "Smart."

I stepped back "I don't want to kill anyone else!"

The boys laughed. "I don't think you have a choice girly"  Chuckeled Noah.

"I do have a choice and my answer is NO!" I said sternly.

I got a smack around the face from Isaac. "YOU'LL DO AS YOUR TOLD!"

I cowered back into the corner holding my cheek "Sorry" I whispered. "May I go now?"

I looked up at Eli who nodded. I walked past them all and shut the kitchen door behind me, I went upstairs and showered. I got dressed into some new clothes and lay on my bed and drifted off into a slumber. Had i gained any of there respect at all? Not that i actually cared.

- 6am

I woke up, feeling wide awake, I walked out my room and looked around the house, everyone had gone to bed. I snuck quietly down stairs and went to the front door, they hadn't locked it. I felt like stretching my legs. I'd been locked away for ages now and just wanted to run for a little while. I opened the door, i tied up my laces.

I would be back before any of them noticed. Although I was kept here agianst my will. I felt safe here? I have no idea why, most of youare probally thinking why didn't just run and get help. Thing is i knew i'd been micro-chipped i could feel it in my arm.

 Eli would find me and kill me. But the feeling of the micro-chip it was one of the ones where if you went to far, it would set of an alarm, I would say a 5 mile radious. I had to keep close to the house. Even while being out of the house i was prisoner. But i would make them trust me eventually.

 I was one of them right? A killer? They'd already said it themselves that i had no choice. I sighed and made my way out the house. My legs aching from lack of exercise, I would need to build up my strength and stamina, if i had any chance of surving there world, there lives. Kill or be killed.