Chapter 24: Birdy

Chapter Twenty Four: Birdy

I woke up on a hard floor. What had happened? I open my eyes and looked around, I was in some sort of cuboard. Great. Where was I now? Last nights event was coming back to me, me wanting to kill Eli and i still did! I wanted to kill someone or something. I started to kick the door with my legs. It wasn't budging. I starting to scream with fustration and anger.

"Let me the fuck out"

I continued to scream out loud. kicking the door harder, after ten minutes I gave up and curled my knees into my chest and calmed myself down, I started to get hot and bothered after another ten minutes. I heard footsteps walking towards the door. I pressed myself against the wall. The door opened and light hit my eyes.

"Are you finished?"

I looked up towards Noah and nodded. He pulled me up and out the cuboard. I wasn't in the house anymore. I was in a huge room, it was dark and dirty. An old kitchen was in the corner covered in grime and dirt, some of cuboard doors had fallen off. Next to the kitchen were two worn out sofa's, black and beaten. Next to that an old black, dusty t.v sat on some breezeblocks. It was a squat in other words.

The boys were all sat either on the floor or sofas watching the telly. They looked towards me, where was Eli? I was still fuming at him. infact i was fumming at them all. Noah pushed me foward, but i shrugged him off and gave him a look of dicust which he slapped me for. I went to punch him back, but he caught my hand mid-air. I fooze and stared at him wide eye'd. He looked at me cocky.

"Watch it girl or you can go back in the closet" I was about to back chat when the door opened and Eli walked in saw me and smirked. I swung around and tried to lung for Eli, but agian Noah held me back. Eli watched right up to me and stroked my cheek.

"Save your strength poppet, don't want to lose you just yet"

I stepped foward again. "Need my strength for what?"

By now the room had gone deadly silent. I turned to the rest of them, who were now watching me. I turned back round to Eli who was standing there look amused. I wanted to wipe that look right of his face. He spoke.

"Well seems you were crap in making me money in the sex department" he looked my body up and down, I lurched towards him agian, agian held back.he continued "You seem a festy one, so you may make some money fighting"

"WHAT?!" I screamed in shock. "I'm not doing that! Fuck you!"

"Oh I think you are!" He started to run his hands down my body. "This is pay back for the other day, chaining to that bad wasn't very nice was it now?"

"Oh I won that fair,anyway why can't one of you do it, your stronger than me, i'm no fighter!" I tried to struggle out of Noah grip.

Just then there was knock on the door "Come In" Eli said, A tall man came into the room, he was your typical muscley bouncer type man, leather jacket, no hair, white plain t.shirt. He spoke in a husky voice "It's time" Eli nodded at him to leave and then turned back to me. He smiled at me, that was it I lunged at him with so much force that i broke out of Noah grip and landed on Eli on the floor, sat on top of him, strangling him. He managed to grab me by my shoulder and flip us over, so that he was know sat on me. I tried to hit him in the face, agian my fist was caught mid-air.

Tristan walked up over to us on the floor and handed Eli a needle, i struggled as he went to inject me. He injected my arm and I, as always feel imidate effrect. I continued to struggle. Eli laughed at me and bent right down towards me and crashed his lips on to mine. I bit his lip hard causing him to scream out "BITCH!"