Chapter 32: Stranger

Chapter Thirty Two: Stranger

One week later

"Indie, get up!" I heard a muffled and tired sounded Ollie through the door.

I groaned and stretched out my body, it was so sore. I had a week of pure training, gun aiming, reloading guns, kick boxing, self defence ugh you name it we did it, for 14 hours a day. I'm phyisically dead. My thighs hurt, my arms, my neck, even my feet. I jut wanted one day of rest but no! it wasn't going to happen. I was phyisically dead.

I swung my legs softly and slowly  out of my bed. I'd been in this simple small room for the last week, I wondered when we were going "home". The room could only fit the white metal frame bed init, with a destressed white chair next to it as a bedside table where my clothes were folded up. The walls were white, EVERYTHING was white, imagine a prison cell/ a mental instistution room and you've pretty much got it. The white walls were peeling and flaking showing the plaster of underneather, and a single light bulb hung from the high ceiling, it was one of those with the chain coming down bedside it for the on/off switch.

I was wearing old gray sweat bottoms and a tank top. I walked the few steps towards the door and opened it ajar to find Ollie leaning his body sideways against the wall. He had grown a light stubble and most of the boys hair had grown. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me foward. How rude. 

"I do know where the room is you know" I pulled my wrist out his grip.

"Just because your training doesn't mean that we trust you" He sniffed the air "You smell bad"

"I'm not surprised, I havn't washed in a week, no thanks to you"

Slap! "Don't get lippy bitch" He pulled my arm again and walked down the scrotty hallways. We stopped outside a door. I looked at him as if he'd lost his mind. He turned to me and grinned wickidly. He sprang towards me, grabbed my hair , opened the door and pushed me in.

BANG! the door slammed behind me. I darted my eyes around the room, it was a white tiled room a bit dirty but it was clean for this place. I turned and grabbed the door knob "Common let me out!" 

"Enjoy your wash girl!"

"Waaaa?!" With that I heard the pipes clank as water ran through them. I looked up to see five metal shower heads coming from the ceiling. The water hit my skin like needles. The coldness was sharp and evil. I couldn't let out a breath it was that taken away. I finally let out a scream of shock! 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's cold! "

I still had my clothes on but I wasn't taking them off, I wrapped my arms around my body to keep myself warm. My hair fell over my face and stuck thick. My clothes became heavy agianst my skin. The showers switched off and the door opened, I was wet through and through. I didn't bother looking at Ollie as I walked out although I could feel his smirk.

"Well atleast you smell better"

BAM!!!! MY fist went into his face.

BLOOD!

Oh shit I've broke his nose, new muscle power.

"You bitch!"  

OFFFTT!

He took of his top and through me over his shoulder. Oh crap i'm in trouble, it doesn't bother me to much now,  I'm used to them which may sound weird but when you've been with someone for months you get used to certain things. The boys were strange, they hadn't changed but they had if that makes sense. I am still seen as there prisoner along with Are but Are used for sex along against her own will. Eli won't let them touch me for some reason says I need my strength. I would still get punished if I fell out of place or got to rude. Elliot  brang in a "not to speak unless spoken to rule" which ment I was falling more under there power.