Chapter 34: Death.

Chapter Thirtyfour: Death. 

Death, it takes us all one day, some sooner than others. Some are taken but the fact there bodies have come to there end and pass peacefully, others are taken by force either a diesease or murder.

Either way every death happens for a reason. Sometimes god doesn't want us to see any more hatred in the world so takes us into his arms early, sometimes he feels you got something to acomplish so lets you live your life to make a change or without that person being alive, maybe someone like the person who finally finds a cure for cancer could be born.

We all come and go in the world at different times for a reason. Either way though for the ones a person leaves behind, it can be a hard, lonely, dark road. 

I stayed in fetal possition for many days. I felt like an unwanted animal. I felt like a dog. I was there pet. 

The thing I relised was that like a dog who is treated bad, they still would run to there owner if they offered them the slightest bit of love, they run to it in hope of acception, that it was like living with Eli and the boys, I was there animal, beaten, bruised and broken but right now i'd run to them because they were all I knew now, I knew they wouldn't ever kill me, they needed me, these people I was with now I didn't know if I was wanted dead or alive.

Were they really all dead?

 Elliot had apparantly after taking me, burnt the whole building down and anyone who tried to leave the building got shot down. 

One thing I knew for sure. I couldn't stay here.  I had to get out.

The cellar door open and I watched as Elliot approached me, looking smug as always. I turned my back to him.

"Still mourning over the loss of your owner girl?"

"Piss of you vile snake"

He starting tutting I heard him approach the door to my cell, Oh crap! I heard the jingling of his keys and him placing one into the lock, the door made a huge screech as it opened. I spun around on my heels and moved myself backwards so that I was against the wall. I put my hands over my face to protect myself from the hit I was going to recieve.

"Good girl, your learning. That's right. Fear me" 

I slowly released my arms and put them to my side. I stared at him, my new owner. He put  his hand into his back pocket and pulled out a neck choker, he walked towards me, he pulled me towards him, i felt the cold metal wrapped around my neck as he placed it on me, once he was done he stood back to admire.

"There, now your offically our dog. Do not remove it, it shows your mine"

"What next? a leash?"

"Don't tempt me"

He grabbed my wrist pulling me towards upstairs. I hadn't been upstairs yet, had I? as we approached the top I squinted my eyes at the light. I walked into a kitchen, it was plain, while tiled on the floor and walls, pine worktops and cuboards, one window above the metal sink and a doorway leading to another part of the house. It was small like an alley way, it had a pine talbe with two chairs pressed against the wall. 

"Hungry?"

"Not for dog food, no." 

"You can go back downstairs if you want?"

"Would rather that and be alone, than stay here looking at your face."

"Watch it girl, I could snap your neck like a twig"

That comfirmed it. They would kill me. 

"No thank you, i'm not hungry" I managed to myself to be nice, for my lifes sake. 

"very well"

He pushed me towards the kitchen exit , i got pushed into a front room, what a state that was. Blue carpet, blue sofas covered in dog hair and crap. the t'v was perched up on breezeblocks, beer cans were stacked up as tower in the far corner, behind the sofa was the stairs leading upstairs, they were dark oak and looked like they'd seen better days. Opposite the bottom step was the front door. 

I was dragged upstairs by my collar, up to a small dark landing, three doors upstairs, one to a bathroom obviously and two to bedrooms, I was forced into the end room. It had no carpet only cold floorboards, the walls where peeling of very old pink floral paper , in the center of the room was stained matteress, curtains hung at the broken window, moth eaten. 

Elliot pushed me onto the matteress, I looked up to him pulling out rope from a carboard box in the room, he binded my hands roughly behind me, then my feet.

"You can stay in here, adjust your eyes to the light more, if your a good girl, ill untie your legs, then one day when I trust you enough, you can have free walk of the room. The windows nailed shut, so don't try it. If you need the bathroom, hold it. we'll be in every hour to check on you."

I pulled my body away from him and looked around for anything to aid me. He took a long hard look at me, got up and then left the room, locking it. 

Damn!

I managed to lift myself up, yes. I dragged my body over to the cardboard box to find anything to cut these binds, nothing. I looked around the room and then out the window to where i'd like to be right now, outside and free. 

dammit if only i ha- the window, it was broken there was glass on the floor. Brilliant I once again dragged my body over the window and use a shard of glass to untie my hands, once my hands were free, I untied my legs. 

Once free, I examined the window, it was wooden framed and rotting, perfect. I slowly literally peelied away moldy wood and threw it to the floor, I had to be careful when it came to get the gllass out though, i didn't want it to fall and make a loud noise. I had to be quick i had about thirty minutes before they came to check on me.

The window frame finally gave way and cane out in one moldy piece. I looked down out the window, the window lead the a porch, i climbed out the window and down the porch, once my feet hit the ground i made for it. the surroundings were creepy, we were surrounded by water. the house was under a bridge held up by scafolding. It looked sturdy though, to have any chance of escaping i'd have to run through the water. Thankfully once i took a step in it was only ankle deep, there were no other buildings around, just swamp plants and fog.

But atleast I was free....

I heard a roar of outrage come within the house.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL THAT GIRL!!"

I had to run for my life. but where was I? Where did I have to go? I was lost.