Chapter 12: The Objects

I don't know how I got dressed and placed back in the room. But here i was , completely numb, stripped of all my innocence and purity. I was scum. I felt so dirty, I felt like a whore. I didn't know how to cope with this new emotion inside of me. It wasn't depression, It wasn't shock. It was hatred,discust and Feeling lost. I didn't like it. I'd lost my apetite, I didn't dare eat anything incase it was drugged. They didn't bother chaining me up. I didn't move the corner of the room. I sat there rocking on the spot. Eli would come in sometimes, sit on the bed and watch me.

Noah brought me in some food, two days ago. Some water and some left over chinnese. I didn't touch it. It sat there going stale and mouldy. My hair was greasy and my clothes stuck to me, but i didn't care. As long as none of them came near me, I was more than happy.I was sat there wrapped in my own thoughts when  the door was kicked open. Olly. He looked drunk or high. He was totally out of it, his pupils dilated and blood shot. I knew the boys had gone out earlier. But the door was locked. I din't bother trying to escape, because if they caught me, then that would mean , that they would touch me.I heard his footsteps coming towards me.

"Common up!" He slurred. He bent down to grab me. I flinched away from him and pressed myself agianst the wall.

"Get up or i'll make you regret it" He said smiling. I shot up and watched him wided eyed, as he scaneed his eyes over my body. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the room. I ovoiusly wasn't walking fast enough for him as he stopped me in my tracks. and slung me over his shoulder. He walked me down the stairs. I hadn't been down stairs in ages. Since the day I tried to escaped. He grabbed me by my waist when we reach the frontroom and placed me on the floor. Direct veiw of both couches, which was filled by my abusers.

"So.... what are we going to do with her? Leave her here, She's bound to escape. Unless we lock her in the basement" Suggested Noah.

"Yes thats a brillant idea. Leave her in the basement for two weeks with no food or water, and hope for the best that she doesn't die. Then we'd have a body on our hands. Good one" Replied Isaac sarcastacly.

I was staring at my feet, listening in, Yes! I thought, leave me in the basement. In all honesty I wanted to die, it would stop my hurting. The boys started muttering to themselves, getting louder and louder.

"She's coming with us, and that's final!" Exclaimed Eli, His voice full of authority. " Get her cleaned up."

I was lifted up again by Ollie, and carried to the bathroom. Again i was watched as I washed myself. Luckily this time. I pulled the shower curtain over, for privacy. I got given new clothes. A dress agian. A tight fitted black one, that came down to my thighs. It was almost like a long boobtube. I didn't bothere with my face or hair or anything. The gave me black flats for my shoes. I was instructed to come downstairs.After i was finished. I walked so so so slowly down the stairs. They were stood there in smart casual clothing. Staring at me. Uggg!

"Now you are going to behave, If not we'll hurt you" Explained Tristain. They each showed me there guns in the belts, Which were all covered by there jackets. I nodded. I didn't want any trouble.

Noah grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me out the front door. Eli went to the garage and pulled up the door, Revealing a black van. I was pushed in the back with Isaac, Noah and Tristan. Eli and Olly Up the front. The journey was an hour long. I was switched of mentally and physically. I honestly can't get it across to you , how I felt. Imagine your worst day ever, and mutiply it by a hundered. I honestly didn't care what was going to happen to me. Although butterflies were building in my stomach, and i found myself playing with my hair.

The van came to a stop and the boys piled out the van, dragging me along with them. I looked around my surroundings. We were at a redbricked abandoned mansion, it looked a swat. It was a swat. We walked through the doors, The wall were grafftied, covering up old wallpaper , which was peeling, The air was vile and make me choke and my eyes burn. The scent of drugs filled my nostrils making me gag. We walked into a large lounge area. Two sofas we placed in the center, they were moth bitten and tattered. A television was being held of the filty floor by two breeze blocks. The floor was black. One corner of the room judging by the smell and colour of the walls and carpet. Had been used a tiolet at some stage. A man lay there sprawled across the sofa, With two girls doing sexual things to him. He looked at us and smiled at Eli.

"Eli! long time, no see. You here for pleasure?" He looked at me. "Or buisness?" He smirked.

"Both Elliot, Two rooms in total, if you don't mind." He said glancing down at me.

"I understand, Two rooms it is then" He gave two small keys to Eli. "You know where they are."

We walked up several flights of stairs, before coming to a stop. The boys went to one room. I was pushed into another. The door locked behind me. I looked around trying to make myself as small as possible. There were three other girls cramped into this small room. They looked so drugged up. I stared at them.

"WHAT!" Shouted one of them, making me jump out of my skin.

"S..s...s..Sorry" I stutterd.

She spoke again, " Your new to this i'm guessing"

I just nodded, unsure of what she ment.

"Whats your name kid?" she cocked her head one side.

"Indie, miss" I wrapped my arms around myself, starting to feel very cold.

"Well please to meet you" She sounded american. "I'll introduce ourselves" she glanced around to a tall, slim girl. She had Long black, straight hair with electric blue highlights. it has short layers on top, wish were back brushed. She had thick eyeliner on, framing her brown eyes.She has tight black skinny jeans on and a ofthe shoulder plain gray top.

"That's Paige, she's been here for three years" Paige glanced at me and nodded.

She then turned to a shorter but slim girl aorund the age of 23. "This is Kelly, Stay out of her way and you'll be fine" Kelly had blonde short hair, a spiked pixie crop. She had greens eyes, and tatoos going up her arm. Her image was rock. All black with bright red lips.

"I'm Tessa. Tess for short. Stick with me and you'll be fine" Tessa have beautiful long curly black hair, She agian was slim. She a jet blue eyes, and had natural make up on. Her clothing was simple too, A short demmin skirt on, with a white strappy top on.

I interupted her. "Why are we here"

She laughed, thinking i was joking, after she relised i wasn't she raised one eyebrow and folded her arms.

"Well, were here because of our boss' or owners. We make them money, by doing them things."

"What things?" I didn't want to know the answer.

"Well you know, it depends. We are either sold for a our body, run errands or just sold off to new masters"

I gulped and held back the tears, no way was I staying here. We sat there in the room for ages. Until the door lock clicked. In walked a dark man, in his thirties. He looked at us all and pointed to Tessa.

"This one? Is she for sale?" He asked.

"Why yes she is, she comes at a price though,...Lets say £5000". Answered Elliot. "Gift wrapped" He added.

The dark man smiled " We have a deal"

Elliot walked up to Tessa, And pulled her arm, He injected her and she fell, too the floor. Kelly was outranged and ran up to Tessa. she held her body, after a while. She snapped.

" YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS, WERE NOT OBJECTS, YOU BASTARDS!" She hit Elliot hard around the face and tried to make a run for it out the open door.

BANG!

Kelly was shot straight in the back of the head. Dead. He lifeless body fell the floor, bloody gushing out from the open wound.

Elliot sighed and turned back round to Tessa, He tied her hands together, and put duck tape over her mouth. Over this the dreaded sack. That was what they called gift wrapped. He picked her up and gave her the dark man. He took her from him and slung her over his shoulder. He payed Elliot and walked out with his new purchase. After five minutes of him standing there, called in two men from the hall way, who dragged away Kelly's body, leaving the blood to soak into the carpet. He looked at me and Paige one more time and left the room.

I sank to the floor, in complete disbelief. What was going to be my fate in the god forsaken place?