Chapter 22: Love

Chapter Twenty Two: Love.

-8am

I was still out two hours later, i'd gotten sidetracked about half an hour ago i had found a near by wood and sat down by the stream and here i still sat. Bluebells over took the scenery and the cool gales blew through my hair. I completly at peace.

The sun broke its way through the thick trees. Thick beams of light shone generously on my face. I smiled as i felt my face warm up. The sound of the river sent me into deep thought. I heard footsteps come near me,  i knew who it was already. I think?

I sat up and lent over the stream and watched the ripples flow. I saw in the corner of my eye someone sit down next to me. They didn't say anything, strange? I furrowed my eyesbrows and looked towards which guy it was. It wasn't any of them. It was a blonde boy around my age. 16.

He was tanned, tonned, blue eyes, tall. He was magical. I blushed and quickly looked away. I heard him chuckle. I smiled at this. I looked towards him again.He looked back at me and smile.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?"

I blushed again and giggled. "I don't see any pretty girls here sir" I flirted back. Sir?! did i just say Sir. What a gay i am ¬¬.

He laughed "Playing hard to get are we?"

I shook my head laughing.

"So where you from Girly?"

I frooze at the word girly, Eli's pet name for me.

"Umm i urrr Live urrrr the road....." I said pulling a confused face not sure what to say.

"What house number?"

"Umm i'm not sure, the corner house, next to the red bricked one" I explain.

His head shot to look at me. "Eli's house?"

I jumped. "You know him?!" I practically screamed.

"Yeah sure he's my brother!"

My mouth hung open. Figured, he a double of Eli. I crossed my arms in fustration. Grrr! why'd did he have to know them , the first nice person i come across, is a fucking relative of Eli!

He looked at me in confusion, then something went of in his head and he smiled.

"Your Indie right?" He asked smoothly.

"How'd you know my name?"

"Because there looking for you!"

"Well they know where i am, i have a micro-chip in me?!" I replied grumpily.

"I know you do"

I looked at him in utter confusion. "How do you know?"

"Because of them.." he nodded behind me, I turned around to see Eli and Jasper standing there not looking happy.  "Ohh......!" i said wide eyed, my mouth forming an "O" shape. I stood up and walked passed them towards the direction of the house.

"Where are you going girly?" Eli asked after me.

Nothing bothering to look backwards at him, i kept walking forward. "To the house, where else would i be going?" Duh! Oh shit! I just answered back to him, i slowly turned around to face them to see him glaring at me. I walked back up to him slowly. "Sorry"

"Thats better and your going to regret running away, we'll always find you"

I sighed. "I didn't runaway"

"Huh?" Interupted Jasper

I pointed to my arm. "I know i'm micro-chipped, I was only going for a run, I was coming back"