6.

Y/n pov :

Argghhh!  I woke up with several headache .

  I shot my eye open scanning the room .
Where am i? What am i  ? In whose bedroom am? Then i checked my clothes  and i  am NAKED😲😲😶 and some blood stain

Wtf?   I-i loss my v-card on someone i don't know

  Suddenly without my knowledge a tear droped in my eye . I looked in the mirror front of the bed where i can see the ugly form of mine.

Neck full of hickey and love bite , lip red and swollen, messy hair and dried red eyes with tear stained cheek .

I started to cry  so hard on the floor with blanket wrapped around me . Wwhhat did i do to myself how will i face everyone

There my eyes caught the paper . I took it and looked closely. I-it was the check of  5k woonn.

I remembered everything  the ,man ,night, deal and I was the one to give him me . It was my fault .

my dream to loss my virginity on my prince charming was all chrashed in lil pieces.

I sighed and  whipped my tear .

Now what in crying e everything is done .

I stand up to wash my body and wear clothes .

Time skip -

  I was walking with too much pain in bottom. Then i checked my time  it was 12 in the morning .

Rowoon must be - ROWOON shit !! I forget about him  .

Fuck my legs ,he must be waiting for me  .

I go out of the bar and grabbed a cab straight going to home  .

I came to my house ringg the doorbel .

Rinngg

The door opened showing  rose my friend whom i told to take care of rowoon .

She looked at me worriedly  and tell me to come in .

" where is rowoon"  i asked  in sign language

"Today is sunday he is sleeping in his room where were you ? Why did you come late ? Why did you come home late ?what happened"- i stopped here by putting my hand on her mouth from asking question .

I sighed in relief and sit on the sofa tiredly . She offered me some water and told to tell her  everything.

Isighed and tell her everything in sign language . Unknowingly tears started to dropped from my eyes.

I-i am not that type of girl who will sell herself for money.
it it was the situation who make me do this .

She noticed the tears and hugged me

" don't worry y/n don't cry i know it was not your fault" rose said

Suddebly my phone started to ring i checked it and it was -

__________________________________________________________________
♤•♤

Sorry of any grammatical mistake , and about rowoon you will get to know   about it nad what made y/n do this .