18.

Y/n pov

Well today was another  day in my new work and as as a fake boy .

The day was perfect but apparently  I  got to know about lia the owner daughter basically  soon to be  owner , at first she was angry  on the old lady who hired me , apparently she was lia mother , for hirieng a mute 'boy' .

  Somehow the old lady agreed  lia  but still lia was not sure about me .

I was cleaning the table when lia called me  "you ,came here "
I did what she told "now write your name " i  looked at her for second and the noted the name

"Min-ho"

Well that is the name i could think about .lol.

"Hmm min-ho okay so you see you got a work here and this the address the bill is in the  so you got a goo cause we diliver things in max half an hour so you got give it exactly 7:30  "
She said  in quite authority voice . I nodded

'It's not hard to find out the address'  i thought to myself

BUT when i was about to leave lia said something making my eye wider

"And min ho as u know i don't really think u r even capable for this job " wow that was rude ! "So thereby i am going to give u warning  this is your first and last warning , one only one single mistake and you will br kicked out of the job"

"Got that?"

I gulped her eyes were dark as if she was threatening me that she will do anything to make me fired

I nodded

"Good now leave"

Few hours later

  Now here i am cleaning the table cause lia told me if i need  this  job then i have to also work as waitress on my free time like i can't even have a single break .

'This was  extremely exhaustive  ' i thought after leaving the cafe at 7

Opening the door  i was welcomed by the pitched blackness

Wait, where is ro woon ?

  I started finding  ro woon  as rose has left i did not thought about  him shit! 

 putting my bag on the i started finding . i switched on all the light and went to all the rooms .

i checked them all  but no sign of ro woon 

'oh god i just wish nothing happens to him '

at the end i found him sleeping in the kitchen . there were two bowl of instant ramen on the table 

'did he cooked that ' i thought to myself . 'oh my baby'

he was sleeping with a spoon in his hand holding tightly and as  a support to his  face on the table . his cheek were squeezed making him look adorable .

 soon his almond eyes fluttered due to the light he woke up with slight redness in his cheek .

instead of smiling he looked at me with bored eyes 

" why did you came late" he said in his husky voice

'wow puberty must have hit him' i thought 

" well u know i have a job i am not free !" i signed 

" okay okay now lets eat u know i made this for us "he said getting up from  sit and getting a cake from counter .

it was small but  all the decoration  was made perfectly well that was what i thought .