ANNOUNCEMENT! !

As many of you  where saying that they  wanna read the pervious ch of this book which I'm countinuing .

But  unfortunately  the a/n had deleted the acc and the book is no more that's  why i will summarize  the previous 5 ch .

Don't worry  to those  who didn't get to see the first five chapter you had not lose that much part of the story .

Summary ☆

Getting frustrated  from his family jungkook  decided to give himeself lil break by going to club .

After an hour while jungkook  was exiting the club someone  grab his hand from behind . When he turned around he saw a girl  she all messed due to crying .and thought of her as some randome slut y girl .

He yanked his hand harshly  as he thought she is seducing him but he was wrong when fall on knees and offer him a piece of paper   .

Hesitantly he took it and there was wrriten-
  " plzz give me 50k woon plzz help me!! In return of one night plzzz"
He looked at her there he saw her feauters it was like an angle itself has come infront of him . And thought that she is mute

She was begging him  .

And at the end junkook approved for the deal  .

And they did it . (It was  not described happened that night soo  I'm also not going to)

AT the morning he wake up   and leave with check on the desk .

Then junkook go to his father  offic cause he was called and there we got to know about jk big brother jungwoo and his father nature towards him which was not so good  he scolded junkook told him that he got to know about his one night stand whish was apparently  told by jungwoo .he aldo told him that if he didn't  clear it all then he will not get the company and they leaved and the mess was solved by taehyung  jk frnd .

After some time y/n wakes and other thing is in ch.15 

                     Done

●♤ ●